Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Beyond belief - baby found in bag in Brazil lake

Beyond belief - baby found in bag in Brazil lake

Old Jan 31st 2006, 8:46 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Beyond belief - baby found in bag in Brazil lake

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4659568.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4664076.stm

Absolutely shocking. I watched the news clip and I could not believe what I was seeing. What kind of person would do this to their child?

Nicky
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default Re: Beyond belief - baby found in bag in Brazil lake

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave

Absolutely shocking. I watched the news clip and I could not believe what I was seeing. What kind of person would do this to their child?

Nicky
god knows mate, Its awful. This world really is a sick, evil place sometimes. Mind you the amount of people wanting to adopt her show that at least there is also some good.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:17 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Very sad...and obviously potentially tragic, but spare a thought to the mother who could possibly be suffering post-natal depression and/or psychosis...I have nursed some very, very ill women with this who have done horrible things to themselves and the child during their times of crisis.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:23 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Very sad...and obviously potentially tragic, but spare a thought to the mother who could possibly be suffering post-natal depression and/or psychosis...I have nursed some very, very ill women with this who have done horrible things to themselves and the child during their times of crisis.
I agree Carolinegorka, this is a sad sad situation for all involved.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by herrchook
I agree Carolinegorka, this is a sad sad situation for all involved.
Yes...just thought I'd say, as sometimes the mother is forgotton in the heat of the moment.

Cas
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:40 am
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...just thought I'd say, as sometimes the mother is forgotton in the heat of the moment.

Cas

Yes, I know that PND can cause mothers to behave completly irrationally and perhaps this woman is suffering from PND - but I can't imagine the mind of a woman who puts their baby in a bag and throws it in a lake to drown.

Nicky
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:43 am
Account Closed

Yes, I know that PND can cause mothers to behave completly irrationally and perhaps this woman is suffering from PND - but I can't imagine the mind of a woman who puts their baby in a bag and throws it in a lake to drown.

Nicky
Sadly, I can ......as well as attempting/committing suicide.

Some women turn it on their baby...others themselves when acutely ill.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:56 am
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

OMG

OMG

that is just so sick
how the f*** can anyone do something like that?

fine if you cant cope give the baby away but to someone that you know will look after her

jan xx
Old Jan 31st 2006, 9:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by robos
OMG

OMG

OMG

that is just so sick
how the f*** can anyone do something like that?

fine if you cant cope give the baby away but to someone that you know will look after her

jan xx
See above....
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:54 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Cas
I agree, we shouldn't make judgements on people unless we know the whole story. Unless you are in that situation yourself, or have been very close to it you can never know EXACTLY how you would react. You could hope that you would react differently, ask for help, but you hopefully will never have to know.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky
I seen that too! how cud anyone do that to a helpless baby
She was lucky 2 be alive! :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Irish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond reputeIrish Aussie Teen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
I seen that too! how cud anyone do that to a helpless baby
She was lucky 2 be alive! :scared:
But i supose your right we cant judge people we dont even know.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 4:30 pm
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Beyond belief - baby found in bag in Brazil lake

Originally Posted by Irish Aussie Teen
But i supose your right we cant judge people we dont even know.
Boy found in snake in brazil

http://www.waterfowlcanada.com/man-eating-snake.htm
Old Jan 31st 2006, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

bruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to allbruce67 is a name known to all

Nicky
Seems the mother has been found and is blameing some homeless people(says she gave the baby to them!) Don't buy her story my self- I could be wrong.
Old Feb 1st 2006, 8:14 pm
one day rodders !!!

robos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond reputerobos has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
O.M.G

O.M.G

thats nasty

poor little lad

your right about not judging people but i still say if you cant cope with a baby for whatever reasons there is pleanty of help about there is no need to do what she did

you wouldnt do it to a dog or a cat !!!!

jan xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.