Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

beware in ellenbrooke

beware in ellenbrooke

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:31 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default beware in ellenbrooke

we were driving through there last night lost,pissed and very tired.

i said to my wife pull over and ask that bloke in his garden if he knows the way out of here..

we pulled over and it was a bleedin kangeroo,massive must of been 8 foot tall.

and i bleedin moan about a few magpies in our garden
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:32 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: beware in ellenbrooke

Originally Posted by aston man

i said to my wife pull over and ask that bloke in his garden if he knows the way out of here..

did he know the way home ast?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:33 am
Banned

did he know the way home ast?
yes he was very helpfull.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:56 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

yes he was very helpfull.
Crikey.. you must have been pissed, i know some aussies can be a bit hairy and rough!
I also thought skippy only ever talked to annoying children so i wouldn't have trusted him as far as you could throw it.
Tuesday morning, back in OAPville, the Mrs came face to face with a big roo as she was about to get into the car, after a 2 minute face off, skippy bounded a few meters, up some steps (didn't know they could do that) and snuffled some of our figs before dumping on the path.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:28 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

I think you were very lucky not to have come across a booze bus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Wicked!!! dont wanna come face to face with one but how excellant to see one hoping about wild!!!

cant wait.

Nickie
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:17 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Was going to say it could have been my OH, but we were away for the weekend
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Nickie And Kev
Wicked!!! dont wanna come face to face with one but how excellant to see one hoping about wild!!!

cant wait.

Nickie
no you wouldnt want to,there a right frightening sight,full of muscle
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

If you fancy a fight with one, go to Marapana wildlife park near Golden Bay. One picked a fight with the missus last year cos it wanted her food bowl. She's still got the scars to prove it - I think the roo came off worse though as the owners were going to shoot it after we ID him
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold

We have fenced our block in (we are in The Vines) and still get the Roo's in. In the last week there's been a lot, I tried to "shoo" one away yesterday and it stood up to attack me. What can you do....run away as fast as you can!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 5:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
We have fenced our block in (we are in The Vines) and still get the Roo's in. In the last week there's been a lot, I tried to "shoo" one away yesterday and it stood up to attack me. What can you do....run away as fast as you can!!!
i tell you,i wouldnt like to take one on...
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Our cat tried stalking one last week, not sure what it would have done if it had caught it... think it might be a bit shortsighted, would say that it has more balls than brains but they were cruelly detached when it was a kitten... funny thing is that it is normally scared of it's own shadow and gets bullied by the cat with 6 bells next door
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:06 am
Banned

Originally Posted by chrispy
Our cat tried stalking one last week, not sure what it would have done if it had caught it... think it might be a bit shortsighted, would say that it has more balls than brains but they were cruelly detached when it was a kitten... funny thing is that it is normally scared of it's own shadow and gets bullied by the cat with 6 bells next door
i wonder if he knows our cat?
i bet they have a chat about our strange ozzie dog who keeps trying to get him pregnant..

something like this...

"you bin done by an gay aussie dog yet"
no ,whats it like..
flippin shite.
the baskits bought me over here to be abused by him every night,,,
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

i wonder if he knows our cat?
i bet they have a chat about our strange ozzie dog who keeps trying to get him pregnant..

something like this...

"you bin done by an gay aussie dog yet"
no ,whats it like..
flippin shite.
the baskits bought me over here to be abused by him every night,,,
Our cats confused anyway, we had it for three years as a girl cat only to be told when we shipped her out here that it was a boy.. maybe you should check yours out, then presumably it would be beastiality rather than tail lifting
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all