Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Best Tv/Movie theme song

Best Tv/Movie theme song

Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Best Tv/Movie theme song

Tv - gotta be Taggart - brings a tear..
Bond Movies - Any of them
Old Dec 5th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Tv/Movie theme song

Yep, I like the Taggart theme

Film is a hard one..... always liked that Berlin song from Top Gunn
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:14 am
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

A-team
Old Dec 5th 2007, 1:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

The Professionals theme tune pops into my head every now and then for some reason!!! I saw Lewis Collins on The Bill a while back....puke..age has not been kind!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:08 am
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

Any piece of music from The Good The Bad The Ugly!
Im a saddo but thats still up there with my favourite films.

Used to love The A Team,Night Rider and Miam Vice theme tunes and my old mobile had the Halloween theme tune as its ringtone,that used to get some funny looks in the office back home!

Last edited by brido; Dec 5th 2007 at 2:10 am.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

The Persuaders..
'Oh Yeah' by yellow in Ferris Buellers day off (and the version of Please let me get what i want in the same film)
Live and let die (Bond film)
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:56 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I love the score from Cameron's titanic (all except the Celine Dion song) and a lot of the music in the Lord of the Rings trilogy too.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:35 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dr Who theme (very closely followed by The Persuaders but not sure if I could pick 2)

View to A Kill (Bond Fim)

Last edited by crystal23; Dec 5th 2007 at 4:39 am.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:36 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

I love the Big Brother Theme tune..
Old Dec 5th 2007, 4:55 am
"Im no genuis or are I"?

bloomers will become famous soon enough

tv show??? Er,.....difficult but the old show with the woman dancing erotically,...?????????? Tales of the unexpected?? that was quite cool.

as for movie, easy Last of the Mohicans! makes my heart race and I always cry like a big jessy when the son is killed on the mountain top and the father takes that bast*rd out! legendary!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:02 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
I love the Big Brother Theme tune..

Nooooooooooo!!!
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrispy
The Persuaders..
'Oh Yeah' by yellow in Ferris Buellers day off (and the version of Please let me get what i want in the same film)
Live and let die (Bond film)
Most of the great themes were composed by John Barry, did most of the Bond Movies and the Persuaders... oh and Born free, Midnight cowboy, from Russia with love, etc etc. The bloke has to be up there with Gershwin when you take note of what he has composed.

If one listens to "you only live twice" now, it sounds even better for some reason than when it was released. Gave me a huge surprise when I realised who sang it
Old Dec 5th 2007, 5:16 am
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

main theme from shawshank redemptionis fantastic as is the main theme from out of africa, both by mozart I believe
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

I loved the theme tune to TFI Friday and Robin of Sherwood - I am showing my age now

Oh and Crackerjack too

"Come on everybody c'mon lets here you shout it's Crackerjack" oh and Playaway.

Movies there are just too many to think of, I love the musical score from Shindlers list the piece makes my hairs stand on end. I also have a piece from Gladiator that is simply stunning.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 6:53 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Mash is good ( suicide is painless )

Beverley Hill Cops ( axel F )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.