Old Apr 2nd 2009, 11:16 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Best Pub in Perth ...

In the words of Dr. Frasier Crane ...

"I'm listening ..."
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:10 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Pub in Perth ...

Last Drop Tavern in Kalamunda. It's a bit run down and tatty (as any real pub should be) but serves great micro-brewed beer and has a pub atmosphere. I think it's a proper pub unlike so many of the glorified wine bars that masquerade as pubs.

I also think the Scotsman, The Paddo and The Belgian are pretty good too.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 12:36 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Three Legs

"I'm listening ..."
Well once you sort it out theres only one thing to do.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

CAnt argue with the last Drop
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:03 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

What's wrong with Connections where you normally go at the weekend ?
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Last Drop Tavern in Kalamunda. It's a bit run down and tatty (as any real pub should be) but serves great micro-brewed beer and has a pub atmosphere. I think it's a proper pub unlike so many of the glorified wine bars that masquerade as pubs.

I also think the Scotsman, The Paddo and The Belgian are pretty good too.
Isn't it now called the Best Drop? This is my nearest local but hardly walking distance!!
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
CAnt argue with the last Drop
Haven't been to the last drop for near on 20 years. It was a really good night. The last memorable night I had there was my husband (boyfriend at the time and nephew raffling me off to the mauri guy who was dong the gig there who had a thing for black hair and very white skin). I think we still have some glasses courtesy of the last drop that are with us in Dubai.
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
What's wrong with Connections where you normally go at the weekend ?
Does connies still exist - come on, we've obviously both been out of perth for too long.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

jimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to alljimbo_d is a name known to all

Paddo easy for choice of beer, location and being a bit rough round the edges like any good boozer should be
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs

"I'm listening ..."
Me too.

I'm constantly trying to find a decent boozer.

Top of my head:
Paddy's in Leederville.
Durty Nellies in Shafto Lane
Clancy's in Fremantle
Norfolk in Fremantle
Sail and Anchor in Fremantle

(Not really Perth though)
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 2:41 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't there going to be a new pub in Currambine?

I should be able to walk to that. I hope it turns out a nice place to go although I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was full of whingeing pommy plasterers in football shirts just like the Old Bailey.
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 3:01 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth

I should be able to walk to that. I hope it turns out a nice place to go although I wouldn't at all be surprised if it was full of whingeing pommy plasterers in football shirts just like the Old Bailey.
Probably become The McLeods new local!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 10:01 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth

I cant stand the Old Bailey!! Full of knob heads!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 1:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

If i'm going to buy a case of Beer whats a good un ?
Bees Knees ?
Old Apr 3rd 2009, 3:10 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
If i'm going to buy a case of Beer whats a good un ?
Bees Knees ?
Expensive: Red Back
Mid-range: Coopers Sparkling
Cheap: Tooheys Extra Dry

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.