Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Best Pub in Perth ...

Best Pub in Perth ...

Old Apr 3rd 2009, 3:35 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best Pub in Perth ...

guiness 6 bucks,been pissed in there a few times...
Old Apr 4th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Guiness in the last drop at 6$ thats a nice price is it good ?
Will have to try it
Old Apr 4th 2009, 6:34 am
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

I Like Paddy Malones In Joondalup (then again im irish so im biast lol)
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:00 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

I just popped in to the Old Bailey and had a $6 pint of Guinness. It tasted like shit. I'm sure Guiness isn't supposed to taste like that.

Usual suspects were all in there, shaven headed blokes, all British, mainly northern or Scottish.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:06 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
Guiness in the last drop at 6$ thats a nice price is it good ?
Will have to try it
name your night mate,,name your night!!
Old Apr 4th 2009, 12:39 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Norfolk in Fremantle, Durty Nellies is good and I also don't mind the Moon and Sixpence.
Old Apr 4th 2009, 1:22 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I like the Norfolk in Fremantle, Durty Nellies is good and I also don't mind the Moon and Sixpence.
i like durty nellies,food is nice in there aswell,,
Old Apr 4th 2009, 10:45 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of

Rosie O`Gradys in freo is lovely 4 a meal and the oul irish music.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by aston man
you say something then..
Old Apr 5th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

name your night mate,,name your night!!
OK. I'll sneak out one night and theyll never know what hit them.
Dont they have teir own House 'Stout' there too ?
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by renth
I just popped in to the Old Bailey and had a $6 pint of Guinness. It tasted like shit. I'm sure Guiness isn't supposed to taste like that.

Usual suspects were all in there, shaven headed blokes, all British, mainly northern or Scottish.
Thats a shame.................a few years ago it was ok in there, now its full of mouthy yobs!!
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:21 am
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point

These comments me laugh.....

All Scottish and Northern people arent like the pricks who tried to murder that poor copper.

But it is a good thing for the police and public that all the tits who migrated from UK do congregate in the Old Bailey, this means they leave all the other drinking establishments alone.

I have never heard so much negative publicity regards the Old Bailey in my life, the place is a standing joke amongst Aussies and expats alike.

Originally Posted by renth

Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:23 am
Account Closed

La Vida loca is an unknown quantity at this point

Something about that place tho, its turns into something from that mutant scene in star wars after 9pm at night.

Before 7pm its vibrant and buzzing and they do happy hour.