This is the best

Old Aug 30th 2009, 2:25 am
The Stars are Underground

Beachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to allBeachband is a name known to all
Smile This is the best

I just wanna say guys this is the best forum for people thinking about going to Oz, or for people who are in Oz.
After a few bevies here, but really the real time response/opinions you receive from people on this forum really helps allot.
Just wanted to say that, cos I don't think its recognized that often, so this is my 2 cents!
People take this internet thing for granted nowadays, but where else would you find such an array of answers for queries that mean something to you/I/we.
Old Aug 30th 2009, 4:24 am
Tribu dei Chihuahua

squeezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud ofsqueezzii has much to be proud of
Default Re: This is the best

yeah, I'll go with that
Old Aug 30th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

I Agree........thanks everyone

LibbyX
Old Aug 30th 2009, 9:44 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to say this.. couple of things !

My friendships.. the close ones.. have been made via Expats.. now I have 2 really great friends that I see regularly...

My job.. made via Expats.. and its a great job (ahh. shush up Viv! LOL!) and without expats I wouldnt have had..

Theres other stuff too, but I won't go into it.. don't want expats site getting too big a head!

Em x