Beer

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future
Default Beer

Hope that got your attention, coming to Perth Feb, I`ve got a question, in the uk there is a notion that aussie beer is all Fosters, XXXX lager beer if its like the p**S coloured pi** tasting stuff that goes under the name of this sh!t then not going to be a happy bunny I hope some of you boys could enliten me on the best tipples in Perth, just imbibing the best of Marston and Wychwood breweries at the mo

Malc
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:51 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beer

Originally Posted by nicolamoon
Hope that got your attention, coming to Perth Feb, I`ve got a question, in the uk there is a notion that aussie beer is all Fosters, XXXX lager beer if its like the p**S coloured pi** tasting stuff that goes under the name of this sh!t then not going to be a happy bunny I hope some of you boys could enliten me on the best tipples in Perth, just imbibing the best of Marston and Wychwood breweries at the mo

Malc
http://www.beerguide.com.au/

http://www.brew.com.au/

http://www.brewtopia.com.au/

Last edited by Timber Floor Au; Dec 23rd 2007 at 8:54 pm.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 8:58 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Malc
Little Creatures is certainly quaffable.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:04 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Malc
The mere mention of Pedigree Hobgoblin & Brakspear Bitter at this seasonal time of year is akin to taunting us. The Wicked Witch of the South has banned people for less you know

Little Creatures, Coopers or Squires typed into google will provide you with drink for thought
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

nicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant futurenicolamoon has a brilliant future

Thanx for info lads feel lot betta or will after a few more pints
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta57
The mere mention of Pedigree Hobgoblin & Brakspear Bitter at this seasonal time of year is akin to taunting us. The Wicked Witch of the South has banned people for less you know

Little Creatures, Coopers or Squires typed into google will provide you with drink for thought
I have two bottles of Hobgoblin from Dan Murphys lurking in my larder...but not for long
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Rubbin it in Ive just got a selection of Marstons, Jennings, Wells and B lack Sheep landlrd at boozer in town ( a real ale one ) has a Barrel of Theakstones Old Peculiar in the wooden Barrel ita a sweetner from the brewery I am salivating at the thought of imbibing the brown nectar

Malc ( key board slightly blurring lol)
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

sdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond reputesdunx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I have two bottles of Hobgoblin from Dan Murphys lurking in my larder...but not for long
Dan Murphy's in Brisbane is great as they stock loads of beers from around the globe including quite a few English ones as above plus Suffolk ale, Old Speckled Hen etc etc. Prices are bloody good there also, if you buy lots of wine it works out much cheaper, the ass wash my OH drinks is $11 a bottle but in DM's its only $36 for six

http://www.danmurphys.com.au/
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:26 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx
Dan Murphy's in Brisbane is great as they stock loads of beers from around the globe including quite a few English ones as above plus Suffolk ale, Old Speckled Hen etc etc. Prices are bloody good there also, if you buy lots of wine it works out much cheaper, the ass wash my OH drinks is $11 a bottle but in DM's its only $36 for six

I get the Bloke to drive there for a crate of his scotch and then end up with two trollies, stocking up on all the English stuff (beer and Scrumpy Jack), my fave Pink sparkling wine, and boxes of really good wine at cheap prices - I love the place, but I pity the Brits that get there just after me
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:32 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdunx

HOLYSHIT ! they are cheap !!!

10 pack of Turkey $32.90 !!! I pay 20 bucks for 4 !
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:43 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

I'm in Tasmania and think I've found the best beer if you like real ale, In my local in town they serve it on Hand Pump. Its from a brewary near Hobart called Two Metre Tall http://www.2mt.com.au/
YOu can get it in stockist in Victoria and it says you can order direct from the brewerey. They are asking for stockist in other places so who knows if the local british pub in one area ask's they might stock it soon.
If you can get hold of the stuff really worth a try, Not the cheapest but one of the best! I treat myself once a month to some bottles for drinking at home, Rest of the month I drink Boags Premium or Boags Blonde.
Hope you all have a lovely Crimbo and don't drink too much save that for me!!!!
Gary and Wifey
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 9:45 pm
F*** it!

Fenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond reputeFenton Beasley has a reputation beyond repute

Malc
There's a Dan Murphys in Balga in Perth and there's this place as well:

International Beer Shop
and they are here

I've just stocked up on my favourite summer tipple; Badger Golden Champion.

"The light, refreshing character of our award-winning golden ale is distinguished by its subtle elderflower aroma, reminiscent of a summer's evening. Champion is particularly rewarding when served chilled."

And yes, Australian beer is mostly p*ss.

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 10:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hope you all have a lovely Crimbo and don't drink too much save that for me!!!!
Gary and Wifey
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Beer
Ste Debs n co.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 4:04 am
A modern day warrior

Tom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond reputeTom Sawyer has a reputation beyond repute

Our local Dan Murphys has Newcastle Brown & Speckled Hen and a few from the continent. However I use www.beerstore.com.au for Boddingtons and Pedigree. Saving my last few bottles for tommorrow.
Old Dec 24th 2007, 4:11 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

Malc
I know you were asking about WA beers ....but try beers made in Mildura, Vic ...very nice!
http://www.mildurabrewery.com.au/home.php

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.