Bebo

Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of
Default Bebo

Hey all

I just signed up to bebo and looking for new friends It would be great to meet some of you guys that are already in Aus and those of you waiting to go. You can search for me at <PaddyM2806>

And if you are privileged enough i will add you to my friends

Paddy
Old Jul 21st 2008, 11:29 pm
No Clean Feed

bigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond reputebigAPE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bebo

Isn't Bebo the one that school kids use ? I know that my niece uses it with her mates. Not trying to be silly or rude (sorry if this sounds that way) but I thought most people use that Facebook thing.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fairwayskid
Hey all

I just signed up to bebo and looking for new friends It would be great to meet some of you guys that are already in Aus and those of you waiting to go. You can search for me at <PaddyM2806>

And if you are privileged enough i will add you to my friends

Paddy
Ok...I have added you to mine...Where about in Oz you heading?? We are in brisbane.

Suzanne
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:55 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bigAPE
Isn't Bebo the one that school kids use ? I know that my niece uses it with her mates. Not trying to be silly or rude (sorry if this sounds that way) but I thought most people use that Facebook thing.
The average age of Facebook is 35 (statistically proven), Myspace younger and Bebo younger still.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

I will add you to my Bebo too, but I use facebook much more.

Last edited by melibeam; Jul 22nd 2008 at 8:02 am.
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by busterboy
The average age of Facebook is 35 (statistically proven), Myspace younger and Bebo younger still.
Oh My...I am 35 and have 3 kids...maybe i just want ot stay young!!!!I have got facebook too.

Suzanne
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Glasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond reputeGlasgowlass has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by svinnes
Oh My...I am 35 and have 3 kids...maybe i just want ot stay young!!!!I have got facebook too.

Suzanne
I'm 38 and have a Bebo and have started finding girls from school on there so it's not just the youngies. Oldest friend on mine is 48!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
The average age of Facebook is 35 (statistically proven),
I am obviously average then!
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by melibeam
Hi I have both as well but I am very confused trying to figure out how to use them BTW I am the OP's wife and I have only 1 friend on bebo
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 8:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melibeam
Hi Mel - I'm on Facebook and have put the photos from the GC ExPats night on there. Can't remember your second name though to find you... Mine's Walker, so you can add me Great to talk to you again the other night x
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 9:45 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry dont have bebo...just got stared with facebook and im addicted now.

Link at the bottom if you want to add me
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold

Hi well I am a bebo person... mainly because my son, nieces & nephew are all on it but a few 'oldies' also. I love it, such an easy way to keep in touch.

Donna
Old Jul 23rd 2008, 6:49 am
BE Enthusiast

melibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond reputemelibeam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Hi Mel - I'm on Facebook and have put the photos from the GC ExPats night on there. Can't remember your second name though to find you... Mine's Walker, so you can add me Great to talk to you again the other night x

Have sent you a PM

Mel