Reload this Page >

Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:49 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

so then.....give me a good reason to give some out

Think only 2 shots to give out till later tonight........so come up with the best you can do

ie. not just because you want some
Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:53 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Beaten Fraser to the 1st Karma Whoring thread

i need karma please as my 3 legged dog cocked his leg up a tree trying to stand on his non existent leg. This led him to fall forward, slide headfirst down a manhole and was then bitten on the nose by a rat which gave him rabies. I'm very sad and need cheering up.

ahem........ how was that?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:56 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
i need karma please as my 3 legged dog cocked his leg up a tree trying to stand on his non existent leg. This led him to fall forward, slide headfirst down a manhole and was then bitten on the nose by a rat which gave him rabies. I'm very sad and need cheering up.

ahem........ how was that?
Crap reason....but seeing as you were the first

(let me know if it was blank or not........if it was I'll give you some later)
Old Dec 10th 2005, 6:59 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Crap reason....but seeing as you were the first

(let me know if it was blank or not........if it was I'll give you some later)

oooh thanx it wasnt blank but i cant work out how much as i didnt know what i had in the first place
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:07 am
Account Closed

oooh thanx it wasnt blank but i cant work out how much as i didnt know what i had in the first place
I give out over 500
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:10 am
Banned

I give out over 500

oooh!
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:11 am
Account Closed

oooh!
You get loads from Lounge posters ..........just worked it out...give 600
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:40 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I give out over 500
I give out considerably more
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:41 am
Banned

Originally Posted by fraser
I give out considerably more

yes i can vouch for that
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:51 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

so then.....give me a good reason to give some out

Think only 2 shots to give out till later tonight........so come up with the best you can do

ie. not just because you want some
I really need some but have probably missed the boat! I've got to tell my mum that I GOT A JOB in Oz! I think secretly sh'e been hoping we'll stay....

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:54 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
I really need some but have probably missed the boat! I've got to tell my mum that I GOT A JOB in Oz! I think secretly sh'e been hoping we'll stay....

Cheers

Ginny
Have some on me
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:57 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Is this worthy of good luck karma? We have a house viewing tomorrow. We now need to sell the house asap as we have heard that if we can get to Oz very very quickly then there is a job waiting for Terry. Otherwise he may have to go off and leave me to sort the move out
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Is this worthy of good luck karma? We have a house viewing tomorrow. We now need to sell the house asap as we have heard that if we can get to Oz very very quickly then there is a job waiting for Terry. Otherwise he may have to go off and leave me to sort the move out
I'll try may be blank though and congratulations.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:06 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Definately!

Cheers and gooooood luck.

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:12 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.