Bath or shower ??

Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:13 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bath or shower ??

What do you prefer and why ???
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:17 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bath or shower ??

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty

Depends on my mood.

Baths are for when I ache, am desparately cold, or just need to really deeply relax.

Showers are quick, and they're more economical on the water so it's usually a shower. A bath is a serious luxury and I compensate by not doing the washing all week.
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:19 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats an interesting question - can I ask what gave you that idea?

For me its a bath - hot and bubbly

Showers are for the mornings to wake you up and get you ready for the day ahead
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 12:36 pm
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

I bathe about 3 or 4 times a year

Course, shower every day........

Its just quicker and easier. And cheaper....
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:04 pm

Hels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond reputeHels Bells has a reputation beyond repute

Shower....definitely!!!

Unless its a nice big spa bath built for two!!
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
Depends on my mood.

Baths are for when I ache, am desparately cold, or just need to really deeply relax.

Showers are quick, and they're more economical on the water so it's usually a shower. A bath is a serious luxury and I compensate by not doing the washing all week.
Ditto. Love my shower. Really powerful. Haven't had a bath since we left the UK. The bath in our house is probably big enough to bath a baby and that's it. I would love love love a long soak in a deep full bubbly bath. Never mind eh
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:14 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hels Bells
Shower....definitely!!!

Unless its a nice big spa bath built for two!!
We have a nice big spa bath built for two. We have used it once (or maybe twice) this year. I love soaking in a bath full of bubbles with a good book and a glass of red wine, but with the water restrictions we find it really hard to justify using it. Also, by the time I have finally got the kids to sleep at 11pm, I cannot be bothered to wait long enough to fill the bloody thing.

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 1:39 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

bath for relaxation, shower for shaving all me bits
bec and egg
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

depends who I am with and for how long...actually depends on how me old back is feeling
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Oz wannabe1
depends who I am with and for how long...actually depends on how me old back is feeling
Poor thing - get a spa bath - mmmmmmm
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sassycat
Poor thing - get a spa bath - mmmmmmm
Knowing me I'd probably break it or drown
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

Knowing me I'd probably break it or drown

LMAO

Then you need someone to keep you company - either that or wear arm bands
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Shower for everyday good for waking the body and mind up

Bath for when i feel poorly and sad nothing like a soak in a hot bubble bath to soothe the aches and troubles
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sassycat
LMAO

Then you need someone to keep you company - either that or wear arm bands

Mmmm dont like the sound of arm bands have to look AT THE ALTERNATIVE
Old Dec 22nd 2006, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Mmmm dont like the sound of arm bands have to look AT THE ALTERNATIVE

See you at 7 then

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.