Wikiposts

bastard mal wear

Old Apr 11th 2014, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat098 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default bastard mal wear

or whatever it's called, gave me the worst and longest 60 seconds of my life today, puter said turn me off to do an update thing. What then appeared was an interpol notice saying that I faced 10 years in nick and a 100,000 fine.

I then noticed off to the side that if I gave them $100, they'd let me off and clean my computer, but the 60 seconds had passed by then.

All sorted now, but I'd gladly nail these ****'s fingers to their desks and beat em to death, what an insanely ****ing nasty, horrible thing to do as a scam.

I sincerely hope that when they die, it's incredibly drawn out and painful

that's better

tossers
Old Apr 11th 2014, 9:21 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bastard mal wear

Originally Posted by stevenglish1
or whatever it's called, gave me the worst and longest 60 seconds of my life today, puter said turn me off to do an update thing. What then appeared was an interpol notice saying that I faced 10 years in nick and a 100,000 fine.

I then noticed off to the side that if I gave them $100, they'd let me off and clean my computer, but the 60 seconds had passed by then.

All sorted now, but I'd gladly nail these ****'s fingers to their desks and beat em to death, what an insanely ****ing nasty, horrible thing to do as a scam.

I sincerely hope that when they die, it's incredibly drawn out and painful

that's better

tossers
I had that a few times, and it has always been sorted by Malwarebytes, installed the free version, then contacted them using safe mode, then sent several small programmes to do searches, several of which took a few hours, and I then sent theresults to Malwarebytes, then then sent me a programme to kill the malware. Great service from a free site, and I have no connection to them. Incidentally mine came from the 'Metropolitan Police'.