Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:44 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by penky
oh, thats so sweet, your nearly there honey, just a few months to go and then you can hold him tight
ahem
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:46 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
ahem
and whatever else you want!!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

and whatever else you want!!!
Ooh-err

not past the watershed yet!!! (roll on 9 o'clock!!)

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:48 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jerzo
Ooh-err

not past the watershed yet!!! (roll on 9 o'clock!!)

Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:49 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well we are old fogeys
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:50 am
Up Around the Bend

well we are old fogeys
I bet it doesnt make any difference!!!
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:52 am

I bet it doesnt make any difference!!!
True
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:54 am
Up Around the Bend

True
ok, Im gonna have to go again, am starvin!!I got away early coz I hadnt had my evenin break so need to go and eat, I only meant to come on here for a few minutes and that was like an hour an a half ago!! its so addictive!

bye asher, bye jerzo
speak soon
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

jerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud ofjerzo has much to be proud of

ok, Im gonna have to go again, am starvin!!I got away early coz I hadnt had my evenin break so need to go and eat, I only meant to come on here for a few minutes and that was like an hour an a half ago!! its so addictive!

bye asher, bye jerzo
speak soon
Bye, i'm going too as the child is clambering all over me AArgghh

talk tomorrow
Old Jul 12th 2007, 7:57 am

bye asher, bye jerzo
speak soon
Bye, i'm going too as the child is clambering all over me AArgghh

talk tomorrow
bye both

speak soon
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:27 pm
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Hi Miranda, oooh it's so lovely had it 'over tattoed' or whatever they call it, as i didn't like my old one, it's over 20 years old now!!!! I now have a beautiful tribal butterfly, with a couple of scrolls top and bottom, slightly asymetric, it's black, magenta and blue what do you have?
Curly....how much does it hurt??? I know its gonna, but want one done n gonna check things out tomorrow......think might get done, first week of hols.....got it sorted, having boys and OH birth flowers...had them all vined together looks cool....Em x
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:30 pm
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by smiling4
Curly....how much does it hurt??? I know its gonna, but want one done n gonna check things out tomorrow......think might get done, first week of hols.....got it sorted, having boys and OH birth flowers...had them all vined together looks cool....Em x
We re in the coffee shop come in
xx
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

We re in the coffee shop come in
xx
Hiya all

You are all so brave to have tatoos

Its not the pain that bothers me , its the ooh I dont like/want it any more

It must be me coz everyone I know has one !!!!!!!

Loving the rain, soaked coming out of Tescos (me and my exciting life)
Old Jul 12th 2007, 11:58 pm

Hiya all

You are all so brave to have tatoos

Its not the pain that bothers me , its the ooh I dont like/want it any more

It must be me coz everyone I know has one !!!!!!!

Loving the rain, soaked coming out of Tescos (me and my exciting life)
thats why you have to be careful what you have done especially if done in a place you cant cover up
Old Jul 13th 2007, 12:01 am
BE Forum Addict

thats why you have to be careful what you have done especially if done in a place you cant cover up
yep!! good point but i'd still be worried!

I'd like something to symbolize having four sons but what????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.