Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:52 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by curly
yes many moons ago got soooo drunk on it, and can't stand the smell now
for me that was pernod and black when I was 19 tried it with lemonade and can now enjoy it again, pernod and black is soooo sickly how the hell i drank it I dont know

am blackmailing son by text, mow lawn or mate cant stay the night he he heee
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:54 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
for me that was pernod and black when I was 19 tried it with lemonade and can now enjoy it again, pernod and black is soooo sickly how the hell i drank it I dont know

am blackmailing son by text, mow lawn or mate cant stay the night he he heee
actually think it was with blackcurrant for me too, but just smell makes me

good idea, get em to iron too
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:57 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

actually think it was with blackcurrant for me too, but just smell makes me

good idea, get em to iron too
he doesnt do ironing anymore at 18 he decided to stop and now wears his stuff straight from the washing line

I have got all mine done now.

we had whites as well couldnt remember the name, I got 4 quotes all different

told them all was too much and was about to start a bidding war when had accident
Old Jul 10th 2007, 3:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

he doesnt do ironing anymore at 18 he decided to stop and now wears his stuff straight from the washing line

I have got all mine done now.

we had whites as well couldnt remember the name, I got 4 quotes all different

told them all was too much and was about to start a bidding war when had accident
yes i know you can get them to come down, by playing one off against the other, we dont need a full container as such, about 3/4 but think it best to have full as they tend to go sooner
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:05 am

yes i know you can get them to come down, by playing one off against the other, we dont need a full container as such, about 3/4 but think it best to have full as they tend to go sooner
well i may have to put some of my big furniture in storage as it was made for this house and the bookcase and welsh dresser are enormous and probably wont fit in a rental

well hes not come!! was supposed to come between 12 and 5 its gone 5 and hes not here
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well i may have to put some of my big furniture in storage as it was made for this house and the bookcase and welsh dresser are enormous and probably wont fit in a rental

well hes not come!! was supposed to come between 12 and 5 its gone 5 and hes not here
flippin useless arn't they?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

flippin useless arn't they?
back in 5 gotta sort cooker
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:26 am

back in 5 gotta sort cooker
hes just been explained I had been watching the door since 12 so will try and be more specific ext time when they come to fix it
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hes just been explained I had been watching the door since 12 so will try and be more specific ext time when they come to fix it
so he's just looked at it today?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:34 am

so he's just looked at it today?
of course came to see if stupid woman would let him get away with saying my picture was causing the mould!!

told the fool we have had the picture for many years and it has never done this on any other wall we have a leak, so he advised me to use different paint

so i told him whats the point when we have a leak, so he got his ladder and looked .....and we have a leak!!

will come back and fix it
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

of course came to see if stupid woman would let him get away with saying my picture was causing the mould!!

told the fool we have had the picture for many years and it has never done this on any other wall we have a leak, so he advised me to use different paint

so i told him whats the point when we have a leak, so he got his ladder and looked .....and we have a leak!!

will come back and fix it
you make me laugh asher when's he coming back?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:46 am

you make me laugh asher when's he coming back?
hell they do try it on dont they, I may be deaf but I'm not thick!!

he will phone and make another appt better make it soon or I will make their lives a misery for them

cant be bothered to cook think I will have toast and bovril and a bottle of red wine
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

hell they do try it on dont they, I may be deaf but I'm not thick!!

he will phone and make another appt better make it soon or I will make their lives a misery for them

cant be bothered to cook think I will have toast and bovril and a bottle of red wine
sounds good just gotta go sort out tea myself be back later bye x
Old Jul 10th 2007, 4:55 am

sounds good just gotta go sort out tea myself be back later bye x
see you
Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:05 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Please can I have a brandy?

I was meant to be going to the gym and yoga tonight but my leg muscles are actually burning from the workout I did last night and my arm is hurting after my hep A jab.

So tonight I shall stay in and then exercise my arse off tomorrow.

Oh yes, a nice bag of revels if anyone has any.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.