Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by penky
ok, Karma to you both!

Just tried to give someone else karma and the message that came up said

"you have to spread it around a little before you can give this person karma"!!!

I hope the message meant spread karma around!
cheers penky yes you probably tried to give it to the same person twice, so you need to give it to a few other people then you'll be allowed to give it to them again oooh does that make sense
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

so do you two know what chinese symbol you are? you know the chinese new year symbol? at the tattoo place, there is a lot of nice pics of the chinese writing depecting them, just wondering.....
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:09 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by curly
so do you two know what chinese symbol you are? you know the chinese new year symbol? at the tattoo place, there is a lot of nice pics of the chinese writing depecting them, just wondering.....
no , i dunno know

what know something ?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:09 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

no, how do you find out?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:10 am
Account Closed

ok, Karma to you both!

Just tried to give someone else karma and the message that came up said

"you have to spread it around a little before you can give this person karma"!!!

I hope the message meant spread karma around!
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no, how do you find out?
it's all to do with the year you were born, but it runs from whenever the chinese new year starts, think end of jan, not sure tho, I'm a tiger and the chinese lettering for that was well cool, am thinking I'd like a tatt of it
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:16 am
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

it's all to do with the year you were born, but it runs from whenever the chinese new year starts, think end of jan, not sure tho, I'm a tiger and the chinese lettering for that was well cool, am thinking I'd like a tatt of it
I just googled it and Im a snake.....how rubbish is a snake !
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

be back in 5 mins, just gotta sort out bed clothes for kids and ill google that chinese new year stuff
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:17 am
Up Around the Bend

be back in 5 mins, just gotta sort out bed clothes for kids and ill google that chinese new year stuff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Zodiac
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:18 am
Account Closed

so what am i ?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:19 am
Up Around the Bend

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
so what am i ?
scroll down, theres a table that has all the years on it and will tell you what the animal for your year is
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:20 am
Account Closed

scroll down, theres a table that has all the years on it and will tell you what the animal for your year is
so whats it mean ?
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:24 am
Up Around the Bend

so whats it mean ?
not sure, think it might mean you have the characteristics of the animal maybe, and also theres like another bit in the table that says if its fire or water and stuff and that means something too.
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:26 am
Account Closed

not sure, think it might mean you have the characteristics of the animal maybe, and also theres like another bit in the table that says if its fire or water and stuff and that means something too.
oh , well i'm not like my animal . then again i aint chinese

Three desperately ill men met with their doctor one day to discuss their options. One was an alcoholic, one was a chain smoker, and one was a homosexual.

The doctor, addressing all three of them, said, "If any of you indulge in your vices one more time, you will surely die."

The men left the doctor's office, each convinced that he would never again indulge himself in his vice. While walking toward the subway for their return trip to the suburbs, they passed a bar. The alcoholic, hearing the loud music and seeing the lights, could not stop himself. His buddies accompanied him into the bar, where he had a shot of whiskey. No sooner had he replaced the shot glass on the bar, he fell off his stool, stone cold dead.

His companions, somewhat shaken, left the bar, realising how seriously they must take the doctor's words. As they walked along, they came upon a cigarette butt lying on the ground, still burning.

The homosexual looked at the chain smoker and said, "If you bend over to pick that up, we're both dead."
Old Jul 8th 2007, 6:27 am
Up Around the Bend

oh , well i'm not like my animal . then again i aint chinese

Three desperately ill men met with their doctor one day to discuss their options. One was an alcoholic, one was a chain smoker, and one was a homosexual.

The doctor, addressing all three of them, said, "If any of you indulge in your vices one more time, you will surely die."

The men left the doctor's office, each convinced that he would never again indulge himself in his vice. While walking toward the subway for their return trip to the suburbs, they passed a bar. The alcoholic, hearing the loud music and seeing the lights, could not stop himself. His buddies accompanied him into the bar, where he had a shot of whiskey. No sooner had he replaced the shot glass on the bar, he fell off his stool, stone cold dead.

His companions, somewhat shaken, left the bar, realising how seriously they must take the doctor's words. As they walked along, they came upon a cigarette butt lying on the ground, still burning.

The homosexual looked at the chain smoker and said, "If you bend over to pick that up, we're both dead."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.