Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:32 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mandy x
hi hows your trip going ?
its bleeding raining !!!!!! typical
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
its bleeding raining !!!!!! typical
What do you think of oz then N
and whats you been up to? Bar keeping out of the rain?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:37 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

What do you think of oz then N
and whats you been up to? Bar keeping out of the rain?
i was a bit unsure at first - it seemed so americanised when we first landed. but everyone we have met - including steve o and his family have been soo great and helpful and to be honest its really grown on me. i have made a point of checking out various things that haven't been given tyhe best reviews such as shopping etc and its all good
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

i was a bit unsure at first - it seemed so americanised when we first landed. but everyone we have met - including steve o and his family have been soo great and helpful and to be honest its really grown on me. i have made a point of checking out various things that haven't been given tyhe best reviews such as shopping etc and its all good

I notice that oz was a cross between UK and USA,thats what i liked about oz.I'm glad that its growing on you,but what have you done to make it rain?
What dose Mr Woodz think of oz ?
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:47 am
on the Goldie

I notice that oz was a cross between UK and USA,thats what i liked about oz.I'm glad that its growing on you,but what have you done to make it rain?
What dose Mr Woodz think of oz ?
we never seem to go on holiday without it raining? still i don't mind cos everyone is soo excited by it. MrW likes it - just worried about being able to afford a house as we haven't got pots of money. J loves it and even H has said "when we move...." but then cahnges her mind in the next sentence - still its the first time she has said something positive.
mandy if i go its cos the money has run out. but i'll put some drinks on the bar for the rest when they come in next. great talking to home. must go 9.30am here and sun has come out so off down the beach. let the ozzies play spot the pom
Old Jun 7th 2007, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we never seem to go on holiday without it raining? still i don't mind cos everyone is soo excited by it. MrW likes it - just worried about being able to afford a house as we haven't got pots of money. J loves it and even H has said "when we move...." but then cahnges her mind in the next sentence - still its the first time she has said something positive.
mandy if i go its cos the money has run out. but i'll put some drinks on the bar for the rest when they come in next. great talking to home. must go 9.30am here and sun has come out so off down the beach. let the ozzies play spot the pom
have a nice day ..Im off to bed myself now
see you soon
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

asher are you still on the coffee or can you have some cocktails instead?
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

asher are you still on the coffee or can you have some cocktails instead?
cocktails would be nice
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
cocktails would be nice
goody..wanna hear sommat funny
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

goody..wanna hear sommat funny
course I do
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by asher
course I do
do you know when i tryed to put a photo on here...well some how it landed up in the gallery. .it was there for a couple of weeks before i noticed....and i soon taken it off...
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:14 am

do you know when i tryed to put a photo on here...well some how it landed up in the gallery. .it was there for a couple of weeks before i noticed....and i soon taken it off...
aargh and I never saw it
Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:04 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

bars open
Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
bars open
oooh I'll have a bad head tomorrow with a whole bottle
Old Jun 10th 2007, 5:05 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by curly
oooh I'll have a bad head tomorrow with a whole bottle
you sure will , least you not up at 5am booooooooooooo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.