bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:48 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by sarab40
So......as the footy is on and no one is home I reckon I am entitled to prop up the bar eh folks???

You will all send me a postcard wont you??!!
sure , i'll send you something . no worries

what do you drink Sara ?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Life all gone wrong!! No Oz anymore....end of plans and dream..
shit! if you wanna chat pm me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by daunted
shit! if you wanna chat pm me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thats 50p off yer £118.50 credit
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
thats 50p off yer £118.50 credit
oh bolllocks!!! gonna be bloody skint by end of night at this bloody rate
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:01 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

sure , i'll send you something . no worries

what do you drink Sara ?
Scott I will have an Archers please
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:03 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by asher
will send you a surfer

giftwrapped that OK?

Ok a surfer will be fine, but I don't want one that is too poser ish and vain....and If you don't mind,can he have short hair and not long??

Am I being fussy??!!

Sara
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:13 am
Account Closed

Ok a surfer will be fine, but I don't want one that is too poser ish and vain....and If you don't mind,can he have short hair and not long??

Am I being fussy??!!

Sara
hey , that sounds fine to me
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:13 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Am I being fussy??!!

Sara
yes you are being fussy

but no worres
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:14 am
Account Closed

its only money !

archers all round ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

its only money !

archers all round ?
mmmm my fave yes please

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

yes you will

never mind have a drink and some peanuts
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

YAY archers sounds good and can i have one of those surfer dudes like saras having please i like the sound of them!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:16 am

YAY archers sounds good and can i have one of those surfer dudes like saras having please i like the sound of them!
ok no probs a surfer dude and Archers
Account Closed

mmmmmmmmmm well i can't just get one off the shelf you know .

i'll have a guinness i think
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
ok no probs a surfer dude and Archers
you have " off the peg surfer dudes " ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.