Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old May 28th 2007, 11:04 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mandy x
Its fun but its only open for ! hour so by the time me and my friend gets there we dont usually have too much time.Every time we go a woman in the baths says thats it i'm going.Dont know what we have done to her!!
me and my friend just look at each other a laugh.Some ppl think they own the place

well her loss eh

when me and my friend went last time a cheeky old boy asked us if we had come to raise the water level

I said no just the temperature

! hour is not much but if you can be in the water for an hour that is plenty
Old May 28th 2007, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
well her loss eh

when me and my friend went last time a cheeky old boy asked us if we had come to raise the water level

I said no just the temperature

! hour is not much but if you can be in the water for an hour that is plenty
The cheeky buggers .I hope you gave what for.

We only do about 30 lenghts cause were to buzzy talking
Old May 28th 2007, 11:11 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

The cheeky buggers .I hope you gave what for.

We only do about 30 lenghts cause were to buzzy talking
yeah we used to do the lengths then chat in the cafe over a coffee

was good fun, I miss it.

enjoy it while you can, my friend got a new job and couldnt go any more and it was no fun on my own
Old May 28th 2007, 11:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

yeah we used to do the lengths then chat in the cafe over a coffee

was good fun, I miss it.

enjoy it while you can, my friend got a new job and couldnt go any more and it was no fun on my own
My friend works evenings so its ok.when the kids go back to school
she will be doing yoga i will go to the gym on a wednesday,for a change
Old May 28th 2007, 11:14 am

My friend works evenings so its ok.when the kids go back to school
she will be doing yoga i will go to the gym on a wednesday,for a change
sounds good

I feel very lazy
Old May 28th 2007, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sounds good

I feel very lazy
You have got a reson dont feel bad..you can make up later.
Old May 28th 2007, 11:17 am

You have got a reson dont feel bad..you can make up later.
not if sons dont stop buying me chocolate
I have the willpower of a gnat
Old May 28th 2007, 11:17 am
Account Closed

daisylilymum is an unknown quantity at this point

Nighty night all
Old May 28th 2007, 11:18 am

Originally Posted by daisylilymum
Nighty night all
Nite hun take care
Old May 28th 2007, 11:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not if sons dont stop buying me chocolate
I have the willpower of a gnat
You mean they dont eat most of them ?
Old May 28th 2007, 11:22 am

You mean they dont eat most of them ?
no
wicked children give them to me and wont take any cos 'I bought them for you mum so you enjoy them'

I think its a conspiracy cos they keep telling me they like me cuddly
Old May 28th 2007, 11:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

no
wicked children give them to me and wont take any cos 'I bought them for you mum so you enjoy them'

I think its a conspiracy cos they keep telling me they like me cuddly
Mine only buy things for me so they can have them for themselves
Old May 28th 2007, 11:29 am

Mine only buy things for me so they can have them for themselves
dont believe that

mine bought me lovely flowers last week was very impressed
Old May 28th 2007, 11:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dont believe that

mine bought me lovely flowers last week was very impressed
thats a lovely. i wished mine would
Old May 28th 2007, 11:37 am

thats a lovely. i wished mine would
go get injured, easy really

never mind I'm sure you will get something nice for your birthday

gotta go now have GP am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.