Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 25th 2007, 6:00 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
ok , sure , any mango ?
yes mango chutney in the fridge there Scott..help yourself
Old May 25th 2007, 6:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarab40
Whats on the agenda for the weekend then folks??
well, we have some viewers in the morning, so....fingers crossed

how about you?
Old May 25th 2007, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by curly

how about you?
gonna get drunk i think
Account Closed

yes mango chutney in the fridge there Scott..help yourself
wheres the fridge ? ooohh nice , ice maker too
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

how about you?
snap..we have viewers at 10.30......
hope they arent "sight seers"...does my head in keep tidying up...!
Old May 25th 2007, 6:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

gonna get drunk i think
tonight or tomorrow?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

snap..we have viewers at 10.30......
hope they arent "sight seers"...does my head in keep tidying up...!
great! our are at 11!! they haven't sold though, but are on the market!!!! when do you hope to go?
sarab40

wheres the fridge ? ooohh nice , ice maker too
You must be in the wrong house Scott..I havent got an ice maker..unless you count the ice cube tray in the freezer compartment!!!
Old May 25th 2007, 6:04 am
Account Closed

tonight or tomorrow?
tomorrow , gotta go now for tea

catch you later

s
Old May 25th 2007, 6:04 am
Account Closed

You must be in the wrong house Scott..I havent got an ice maker..unless you count the ice cube tray in the freezer compartment!!!
yeah , i always make things seem bigger than they are .... its the tights
Old May 25th 2007, 6:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

tomorrow , gotta go now for tea

catch you later

s
see ya
sarab40

great! our are at 11!! they haven't sold though, but are on the market!!!! when do you hope to go?
Dont even know if we will ever go..kids dont want to go, and OH says it will be too hot now for being a brickkie!! shall I go on my own??!
How about you?
sarab40

yeah , i always make things seem bigger than they are .... its the tights
HA!! See you later!!
Old May 25th 2007, 6:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Dont even know if we will ever go..kids dont want to go, and OH says it will be too hot now for being a brickkie!! shall I go on my own??!
How about you?
oh dear!!!! we hope to go beginning of september
Old May 25th 2007, 6:08 am
sarab40

oh dear!!!! we hope to go beginning of september
Probably asked you before..but where you going to? Have you work to go to??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.