Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old May 21st 2007, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by curly
pulp fiction!!!! do you have ace coming out of the rhino's bum???? was it a rhino?
er , you been dreaming my dreams ? only i have weird ones
Old May 21st 2007, 3:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
er , you been dreaming my dreams ? only i have weird ones
no I have weirder ones, snakes and all that!!!! once when I was little I dreamt I was in a cave and got my head stuck in something....and woke up with my head under the bedclothes and stuck with the fitted sheet around my neck see that's weird
Old May 21st 2007, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

no I have weirder ones, snakes and all that!!!! once when I was little I dreamt I was in a cave and got my head stuck in something....and woke up with my head under the bedclothes and stuck with the fitted sheet around my neck see that's weird
another time I dreamt my OH had gone off and left me in Blackpool () and I had to walk home I woke up and smacked him on the arm for it he hadn't a clue (obviously!!!) what I was on about
Old May 21st 2007, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

ooh yeah thats weird . like my marshmellow one !

can we move on from the snake one !
Old May 21st 2007, 3:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

another time I dreamt my OH had gone off and left me in Blackpool () and I had to walk home I woke up and smacked him on the arm for it he hadn't a clue (obviously!!!) what I was on about
think I'm going daft I'm talking to myself here
Old May 21st 2007, 3:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ooh yeah thats weird . like my marshmellow one !

can we move on from the snake one !
what colour snake was it?
Old May 21st 2007, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

what colour snake was it?
pinky skin coloured !
Old May 21st 2007, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

pinky skin coloured !
thought it might be been meddling again I see!
Old May 21st 2007, 3:57 pm
Account Closed

thought it might be been meddling again I see!
lol , you like ?
think i will run that one for a while , hey soon tea time
Old May 21st 2007, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol , you like ?
think i will run that one for a while , hey soon tea time
yes, prefer pulp fiction tho tea yes have to go soon
Old May 21st 2007, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

yes, prefer pulp fiction tho tea yes have to go soon
ok , just for you ....
Old May 21st 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok , just for you ....
Old May 21st 2007, 4:02 pm
Account Closed

don't forget to buy a hat
Old May 21st 2007, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

don't forget to buy a hat
why?
Old May 21st 2007, 4:03 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Hi how are you?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.