Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 19th 2007, 12:29 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by mandy x
here you go then...
what have you been up to today then?
shopping- bought new fluffy ugg boots!
and was sooooooooo tempted to get a puppy- a labrador x shar pei...sooo cute!
we already have 2 dogs so it wouldnt be fair really as my jack russell is 16 so to have 2 dogs pouncing on her wouldnt be too good for her!
what have you been up to?
Old May 19th 2007, 12:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yvsie
shopping- bought new fluffy ugg boots!
and was sooooooooo tempted to get a puppy- a labrador x shar pei...sooo cute!
we already have 2 dogs so it wouldnt be fair really as my jack russell is 16 so to have 2 dogs pouncing on her wouldnt be too good for her!
what have you been up to?
I know what you mean the puppys in the pet shops makes you want to buy them all...
not much cutting the lawn in the rain
Old May 19th 2007, 12:41 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

I know what you mean the puppys in the pet shops makes you want to buy them all...
not much cutting the lawn in the rain
rained a bit here today- not bad for almost winter though- temperature 20 ish
Old May 19th 2007, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

rained a bit here today- not bad for almost winter though- temperature 20 ish
It was on the news yesterday about the much needed rain in oz...
Old May 19th 2007, 12:44 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

It was on the news yesterday about the much needed rain in oz...
yeah very dry winter last year and not much rain really this year yet

all this chattin is thirsty work- can i have another bevvie please??
Old May 19th 2007, 12:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah very dry winter last year and not much rain really this year yet

all this chattin is thirsty work- can i have another bevvie please??
Has the drought effected you at all?
Old May 19th 2007, 1:36 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

not really- only the usual water sprinkler restrictions- although we try to be careful with the amount of water we use...well me and hubby do
Old May 19th 2007, 1:37 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

and the drought in this bar is shocking - are you the barmaid or what!!!
Old May 19th 2007, 1:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

not really- only the usual water sprinkler restrictions- although we try to be careful with the amount of water we use...well me and hubby do
have you got any children?
Old May 19th 2007, 1:39 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

and the drought in this bar is shocking - are you the barmaid or what!!!
no barmaids , just thirsty ppl

Yo Mandy , i got rid !
Old May 19th 2007, 1:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
no barmaids , just thirsty ppl

Yo Mandy , i got rid !
I can see...been visting oz ...in your dreams again ?
Old May 19th 2007, 1:42 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

I can see...been visting oz ...in your dreams again ?
no , not last night anyway .

tell you what , it was lovely & sunny there tho , think you would like it .

S
Old May 19th 2007, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
no , not last night anyway .

tell you what , it was lovely & sunny there tho , think you would like it .

S
have you got your visa yet?
Old May 19th 2007, 1:46 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

have you got any children?
yeah 3
son left home- age 22- still at uni
2 daughters still at home- 18 and 14
2 dogs 1 cat 1 budge
Old May 19th 2007, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah 3
son left home- age 22- still at uni
2 daughters still at home- 18 and 14
2 dogs 1 cat 1 budge
i have 3 too...all girls
11 14 and 15
and one dog...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.