Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 18th 2007, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by sarab40
How old is he ?? Mine are 17 and 13
LMAO good joke again scott, where do you get them all from????

sarah, mine are almost 16 and 9
Old May 18th 2007, 3:23 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
lol , i got 2 .
oldest 10 , youngest 3

Three women were sitting around throwing back a few drinks and talking about their love lives. One woman said, "I call my husband the dentist. Nobody can drill like he does."

The second woman giggled and confessed, "I call my husband the miner because of his incredible shaft."

The third woman quietly sipped her whiskey until her friend asked, "Say, what do you call your husband?"

She frowned and said, "The postman."

"Why the postman?"

"Because he always delivers on time , but half the time it's in the wrong box."

!!!!!!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 3:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly

the cocktail is described in the thread 'tell me about yourself' posted by someone called scott and rachel sounds ok
Old May 18th 2007, 3:25 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

the cocktail is described in the thread 'tell me about yourself' posted by someone called scott and rachel sounds ok
er yeah Rachel posted that one ... yeah thats it , not me , i didn't have anything to do with it
Old May 18th 2007, 3:25 am
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

curly...
Even having trouble putting house on market as 17 year old doesn't want to move out!!!!!!!!!

It seems all stacked against us!!!

Glass of white wine please
Old May 18th 2007, 3:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
er yeah Rachel posted that one ... yeah thats it , not me , i didn't have anything to do with it

curly...
Even having trouble putting house on market as 17 year old doesn't want to move out!!!!!!!!!

It seems all stacked against us!!!

Glass of white wine please
Is he/she at college?
Old May 18th 2007, 3:29 am
sarab40

Shes at sixth form college..
we thought we would sell the house, get a smaller house, free up capital, go over to Oz, rent out smaller house, and if she didnt want to stay she could come back to a base....

I have a feeling it all wont happen!!
Old May 18th 2007, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shes at sixth form college..
we thought we would sell the house, get a smaller house, free up capital, go over to Oz, rent out smaller house, and if she didnt want to stay she could come back to a base....

I have a feeling it all wont happen!!
It's awkward isn't it? how would you feel though with her over here???? how does your youngest feel about the move?
Old May 18th 2007, 3:32 am
sarab40

It's awkward isn't it? how would you feel though with her over here???? how does your youngest feel about the move?
even he is not keen now!!

Why are we bothering??
You are off soon then curly? have you jobs to go to?
Old May 18th 2007, 3:32 am
sarab40

Scott...want another drink??
Old May 18th 2007, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

even he is not keen now!!

Why are we bothering??
You are off soon then curly? have you jobs to go to?
no just 'going with the flow' hoping to go end of august, after eldest has had the summer hols with his mates, then when they start college we'll go, well that WAS the plan...just got to sell the house
Old May 18th 2007, 3:36 am
sarab40

houses...!!!
There seem to be loads on the market!!
when they get to hear you are emigrating they think they can barter more with you as they think you are desperate don't they!?
Think I have scared Scott away... SCOTT ..... HELLOOOOOO!!
Old May 18th 2007, 3:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

houses...!!!
when they get to hear you are emigrating they think they can barter more with you as they think you are desperate don't they!?
he's waiting in the kitchen
Old May 18th 2007, 3:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

houses...!!!
we tell people we're off down south with my OH's work just don't say how far down south
Old May 18th 2007, 3:38 am
sarab40

What for?????!!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.