Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 13th 2007, 5:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Curly , where do you live ?

S
In the Midlands.
Old May 13th 2007, 5:13 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by curly
In the Midlands.
wet ?
Old May 13th 2007, 5:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

wet ?
a bit and by you?
Old May 13th 2007, 5:18 am
Account Closed

a bit and by you?
lol , pee'd down all day , i got up at 7 & it was nice blue sky ........ then it went sorta grey coloured .

oooohhh it makes me mad
Old May 13th 2007, 5:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol , pee'd down all day , i got up at 7 & it was nice blue sky ........ then it went sorta grey coloured .

oooohhh it makes me mad
and here...all day!!! it never knows when to stop when it starts does it?

just read your thread that you're unsure where to go?
Old May 13th 2007, 5:23 am
Account Closed

and here...all day!!! it never knows when to stop when it starts does it?

just read your thread that you're unsure where to go?
yeah , lol i asked where you was living cuz i thought you was in Oz , shit i ain't moving to the Midlands thats for sure ( not that there's anything wrong with living there )
Old May 13th 2007, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yeah , lol i asked where you was living cuz i thought you was in Oz , shit i ain't moving to the Midlands thats for sure ( not that there's anything wrong with living there )
we're hoping to be making the big move end of august
Old May 13th 2007, 5:28 am
Account Closed

we're hoping to be making the big move end of august
to ?
Old May 13th 2007, 5:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

to ?
gold coast did a reccie last year there, and to adelaide to see which we felt would be 'home'
Old May 13th 2007, 5:34 am
Account Closed

gold coast did a reccie last year there, and to adelaide to see which we felt would be 'home'
oh poo

i just spoke of Gold Coast in that other thread

OMG my head hurts

S.

Woof woof , its Skippy
Old May 13th 2007, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

oh poo

i just spoke of Gold Coast in that other thread

OMG my head hurts

S.

Woof woof , its Skippy
yes just seen coincidently we were there the same time as shiels we went for a meal in adelaide together.
Old May 13th 2007, 5:44 am
Account Closed

yes just seen coincidently we were there the same time as shiels we went for a meal in adelaide together.
this is very uncanny . is it a sign ?

s.
Old May 13th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

this is very uncanny . is it a sign ?

s.
yeh - stay away from the gold coast
Old May 13th 2007, 5:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BertieB
Yay !
Old May 13th 2007, 5:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BertieB

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.