Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 7th 2007, 10:12 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

knackers
Old May 7th 2007, 10:13 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
knackers
yep deffo mad as a hatter

where did that come from
Old May 7th 2007, 10:14 am
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
yep deffo mad as a hatter

where did that come from
i thought you were a woman of the world surely you know where knackers come from
Old May 7th 2007, 10:16 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

i thought you were a woman of the world surely you know where knackers come from
yes do you want me to go through foetal development with you?

what I want to know is why you typed it what did it have to do with previous threads as you lost me
Old May 7th 2007, 10:18 am
pink 'n' bouncy

it had absolutely bugger all to do with the thread

stickystump

neither has that word
Old May 7th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

they may actually like the thought of a holiday in Oz!!
no they will never come...they would even come on hoilday to the isle of white with us..
Old May 7th 2007, 10:24 am

it had absolutely bugger all to do with the thread

stickystump

neither has that word
back to your padded cell
Old May 7th 2007, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

back to your padded cell
what was all that about...
Old May 7th 2007, 10:27 am

Originally Posted by mandy x
no they will never come...they would even come on hoilday to the isle of white with us..
I really can't understand people like this Mands. Life is just too short for silliness family is precious

I have a SIL who hates me I try to be as nice and welcoming as I can so that she will change her mind and for sake of OH
I shan't have anything to be upset about or feel guilty about.
Old May 7th 2007, 10:28 am

what was all that about...
He's just proving to me he is mad
Old May 7th 2007, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I really can't understand people like this Mands. Life is just too short for silliness family is precious

I have a SIL who hates me I try to be as nice and welcoming as I can so that she will change her mind and for sake of OH
I shan't have anything to be upset about or feel guilty about.
both our familys are s**t you think our kids could have at least one decent one..MIL only bothers about my eldest not intrested in the other two.but now they are older the kids hardley speak to them the middle daughter refuses to come with us tonight..
Old May 7th 2007, 11:57 am

both our familys are s**t you think our kids could have at least one decent one..MIL only bothers about my eldest not intrested in the other two.but now they are older the kids hardley speak to them the middle daughter refuses to come with us tonight..
Have a drink now have finished that in private what you up for?
Old May 7th 2007, 11:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have a drink now have finished that in private what you up for?
i think another pool full...... of optics
Old May 7th 2007, 12:00 pm

i think another pool full...... of optics
ok did you notice that they were all different cocktails? took me ages to write em and censor them
Old May 7th 2007, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok did you notice that they were all different cocktails? took me ages to write em and censor them
i did notice...i still think bird s**t was the funniest though

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.