Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old May 1st 2007, 4:16 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
no I am older and wiser and take water with it
mmmmmmm older? prob not
wiser? def not

i gotta love and leave you in a min - waiting for my eldest to pay us a visit (basically he wants a bed for the night for him and his wife and step daughter on the way down south )
Old May 1st 2007, 4:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
mmmmmmm older? prob not
wiser? def not

i gotta love and leave you in a min - waiting for my eldest to pay us a visit (basically he wants a bed for the night for him and his wife and step daughter on the way down south )
Have a lovely time with him N!!!! how long are they stopping for?
Old May 1st 2007, 4:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

mmmmmmm older? prob not
wiser? def not

have fun with family
Old May 1st 2007, 4:18 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Have a lovely time with him N!!!! how long are they stopping for?
well if he don't get here before H goes to bed he won't be:curse: just spoke to him and they're just set off from York
Old May 1st 2007, 4:19 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

well if he don't get here before H goes to bed he won't be:curse: just spoke to him and they're just set off from York
oops aint kids fun

dont you just love them
Old May 1st 2007, 4:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

only just!!!!! where are they going 'down south?' by any nice beaches?
Old May 1st 2007, 4:21 am
on the Goldie

oops aint kids fun

dont you just love them
i know

its esp hard when they become involved with a partner and you suddenly become very low on their list

still i suppose we are moving 12000 miles away - i can't have it both ways
Old May 1st 2007, 4:24 am

i know

its esp hard when they become involved with a partner and you suddenly become very low on their list

still i suppose we are moving 12000 miles away - i can't have it both ways
well I have that with youngest and girlfriend and he is 18!!

I find it infuriating at times
Old May 1st 2007, 4:28 am
on the Goldie

well I have that with youngest and girlfriend and he is 18!!

I find it infuriating at times
T is nearly 23 and considering he's been in the army since 16 1/2 you'ld think i would get used to not seeing him - maybe because i rarely see him i look forward to very time he says he's visiting and get frustrated when it ends up only for an hour or so cos he's going elsewhere and MrW usually moans at me after he's gone cos the kids wanted to see him more and i end up defending T when i feel just as let down
Old May 1st 2007, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Old May 1st 2007, 7:19 am

I love it very good can we all have one?
Old May 1st 2007, 9:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

A young couple making passionate love in the back
of the guy's van when suddenly the girl,being kinky,
yells out:whip me whip me..
The guy obviously docent have any whips to hand.But not wanting to pass up this opportunity, he has a idea.opening the window he snaps the off the antenna from his van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse in ecstasy.
A week later 'the girl notices the welts from the whipping sessions are starting to fester'so she visits the dtrs. tels him how it happened.
Nodding his head knowingly, the drt exclaims: i thought so.In all my years as a doctor, this is the worst case of van aerial disease i've ever seen.
Old May 1st 2007, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by mandy x
A young couple making passionate love in the back
of the guy's van when suddenly the girl,being kinky,
yells out:whip me whip me..
The guy obviously docent have any whips to hand.But not wanting to pass up this opportunity, he has a idea.opening the window he snaps the off the antenna from his van and proceeds to whip the girl until they both collapse in ecstasy.
A week later 'the girl notices the welts from the whipping sessions are starting to fester'so she visits the dtrs. tels him how it happened.
Nodding his head knowingly, the drt exclaims: i thought so.In all my years as a doctor, this is the worst case of van aerial disease i've ever seen.
Old May 1st 2007, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=asher;4725277] [/QUOTE

What do you get when you cross a chicken with a parrot ?

Fowl language...
Old May 1st 2007, 10:09 am

[QUOTE=mandy x;4725302]
[/QUOTE

What do you get when you cross a chicken with a parrot ?

Fowl language...

oooh bad one

how are you? any luck with house?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.