Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:15 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Right you guyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz , gotta shoot .

take it easy .
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
hey ash you are always welcome round ours...

where you going??
Sydney I shall sail your way when I get my boat
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:17 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel

take it easy .
see ya later take care drive carefully and don't speed
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:18 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel

take it easy .
and me..catch you later,i am taking my beautiful wife out..i might not see you until tomorrow,once shes had half she wont leave me alone..

so i may be busy

i wish
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:24 am

and me..catch you later,i am taking my beautiful wife out..i might not see you until tomorrow,once shes had half she wont leave me alone..

so i may be busy

i wish
I bet you do, have a nice evening give your wife our best and RELAX

see you
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:34 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

ive always fancied doing that,,i never thought ,i could have it at the front of the house and potter to my hearts content...
could have what!!!!!

photo's???

Originally Posted by asher
I bet you do, have a nice evening give your wife our best and RELAX

see you
yep see you Ast x
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
could have what!!!!!

photo's???

yep see you Ast x
build a boat .... woman you with the dirty mind tut... ...tut....
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:52 am
Account Closed

freespirit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mandy x
build a boat .... woman you with the dirty mind tut... ...tut....

I think with a mind like that it should be your round
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by freespirit
I think with a mind like that it should be your round
sorry they have all gone the bar is empty except for you and I and I'm the barmaid
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by asher
sorry they have all gone the bar is empty except for you and I and I'm the barmaid
Way Hay

Im happy with that

I'll have a large one and some nuts Please

oooo and one for yourself
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:55 am

Way Hay

Im happy with that

Ta very muchly I shall have a pint of snakebite thanks
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:01 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Way Hay

Im happy with that

just popped in,i have got to go because my mrs said she to would like a large one with some nuts...
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:03 am
Account Closed

just popped in,i have got to go because my mrs said she to would like a large one with some nuts...
Well bloody hell

Go for it and enjoy

I take it she was reffering to you
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:04 am
Banned

Well bloody hell

Go for it and enjoy

I take it she was reffering to you

no smirnoff and kp
Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:06 am

no smirnoff and kp
saucy thing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.