Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:15 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by dottyspots
My kids near growl at me if I look over their shoulder - mind you, it's inherited, they caught some of the 'in my pants' thread and I got a few "Mother! You CAN'T type things like that!"
lol as long as there old enough to read 'things like that'
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:16 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
couldn't tell you....I'm banned I'd love to see tho
Its only gona get worse the older they get Wait till its girls there typing to
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by thewoodz
in your pants

Not quite in my pants, but I did go into automatic a few days ago and when my 3 1/2 year old climbed up onto my lap automatically got a breast out and offered it to her.

She was horrorfied - "Mummy what ARE you doing?"

To clarify, I do still have a littlie who is mobile and so toddles up to be lifted up into my lap to munch and fall asleep (whilst I'm typing) - I was so engrossed in BE I forgot to check which child was there
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

C was looking through my saved pictures, and I've got a few of sawyer (lost ) and some near naked men, he just skipped over them, lord knows what he was thinking mind you he's only 9 so he's just think his mom was a bit daft wouldn't he????
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Not quite in my pants, but I did go into automatic a few days ago and when my 3 1/2 year old climbed up onto my lap automatically got a breast out and offered it to her.

She was horrorfied - "Mummy what ARE you doing?"

To clarify, I do still have a littlie who is mobile and so toddles up to be lifted up into my lap to munch and fall asleep (whilst I'm typing) - I was so engrossed in BE I forgot to check which child was there
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by acbh2
Its only gona get worse the older they get Wait till its girls there typing to
My eldest is already at that stage
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

dottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud ofdottyspots has much to be proud of

It could've been worse (after all I do have a 10 and 12 year old... mind you, they don't fit on my lap anymore).
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It could've been worse (after all I do have a 10 and 12 year old... mind you, they don't fit on my lap anymore).
OMG!!!! an even bigger
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:22 am
Banned

Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:23 am
Banned

My eldest is already at that stage
Well E won't be at that stage for some time I hope
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG!!!! an even bigger
I'm scatty, but I'm not quite that scatty.
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

hi sis missed you there..
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:28 am
Banned

Originally Posted by mandy x
hi sis missed you there..
hey sis hows you? Did you manage to get up this morn! I went to bed at 4 and could not get up eventually had a shower at 10
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by acbh2
hey sis hows you? Did you manage to get up this morn! I went to bed at 4 and could not get up eventually had a shower at 10
4 what did your OH say??????
Old Apr 26th 2007, 9:33 am
Banned

4 what did your OH say??????
He was sleeping and for clarification........

I was working on my dissertation only occassionly popping in to check Mandy was behaving herself

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.