Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

bars open what you having?

bars open what you having?

Old Apr 22nd 2007, 9:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by acbh2
Oh good there was me thinking 9 weeks would go in a blink of an eye

We are looking at flights to come back in Jan already only to see the grandparents for a couple of weeks tho
we have friends already there, who were supposed to be coming home next year to celebrate their birthdays with their families and friends, but they don't want to now!!!! they've bought some land and are building a house and don't want to spend all that money coming back!!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:07 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
we have friends already there, who were supposed to be coming home next year to celebrate their birthdays with their families and friends, but they don't want to now!!!! they've bought some land and are building a house and don't want to spend all that money coming back!!!!!
I don't want to either truth be told but unfortunately the OH mum can't fly and I couldn't not let her see her only grandkids! She has been so understanding and amazing about the whole thing I would just feel so bad
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

I don't want to either truth be told but unfortunately the OH mum can't fly and I couldn't not let her see her only grandkids! She has been so understanding and amazing about the whole thing I would just feel so bad
Well in that case, you don't really have a choice!!!!! so will you come back every year?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:16 pm
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute

Well in that case, you don't really have a choice!!!!! so will you come back every year?
Thats the plan at the mo! trying to get her to do the P&O cruise at some point tho Only prob is it only comes round once a yr and you can only stay for 9 months max I think! they would have to go to NZ or somewhere, but we'll see
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thats the plan at the mo! trying to get her to do the P&O cruise at some point tho Only prob is it only comes round once a yr and you can only stay for 9 months max I think! they would have to go to NZ or somewhere, but we'll see
I know someone else was saying about having to have the inlaws staying for nearly a year OMG!!! the thought of my MIL for a week let alone that long
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

I know someone else was saying about having to have the inlaws staying for nearly a year OMG!!! the thought of my MIL for a week let alone that long
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:21 pm
Banned

I'd be making them rent somewhere so they wouldn't live with us for a yr lol

I'm actually really gona miss mine. They have been amazing ever since i've known them. They live on the same estate as us and I'm forever phoning them asking them to have the kids and Azaria goes there a couple of mornings each week, I wish I could take them with me but hey lifes to short
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd be making them rent somewhere so they wouldn't live with us for a yr lol

I'm actually really gona miss mine. They have been amazing ever since i've known them. They live on the same estate as us and I'm forever phoning them asking them to have the kids and Azaria goes there a couple of mornings each week, I wish I could take them with me but hey lifes to short
What a beautiful name

Is your OH scottish?
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:24 pm
Banned

What a beautiful name

Is your OH scottish?
Thanks I like it No my OH is from cheshire I'm from manchester! His family moved to scotland when he was about 9! I loved the town they're in so followed once we married

P.S. the name came from the Australian film about the baby who's mum got done for her murder but yrs later evidence confirmed it was dingoes (out at ayres rock)
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks I like it No my OH is from cheshire I'm from manchester! His family moved to scotland when he was about 9! I loved the town they're in so followed once we married

P.S. the name came from the Australian film about the baby who's mum got done for her murder but yrs later evidence confirmed it was dingoes (out at ayres rock)
So, you've all got different accents!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:28 pm
Banned

So, you've all got different accents!!!!
Bizzarely enough the children don't have strong scottish accents think thats my influence and apart from hubby talking posh (can't think of other way to describe it) he to has an english accent so alls good in preparation for the Oz twang
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bizzarely enough the children don't have strong scottish accents think thats my influence and apart from hubby talking posh (can't think of other way to describe it) he to has an english accent so alls good in preparation for the Oz twang
Well cheshire is a lovely place to live, no wonder he's posh!!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right that's me then, I'm off to now, catch you all tomorrow
I'll sort out (well eldest will ) msn tomorrow Andrea

Nite x
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

Well cheshire is a lovely place to live, no wonder he's posh!!!!
oh no no the posh thingie .... gis a stiff un
Old Apr 22nd 2007, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right that's me then, I'm off to now, catch you all tomorrow
I'll sort out (well eldest will ) msn tomorrow Andrea

Nite x
nite nite.... dont let the bed bugs bite

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.