bars open what you having?

Wikiposts

bars open what you having?

Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:21 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bars open what you having?

Originally Posted by asher
glad you only got bumps an bruises hey black cat you better not hang with us we are all having accidents

I rename this bar the JINX club
don't have any , not a scratch . bit of neck ache n hand hurts , thats all
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Hi babes how's you?

I am now slightly worried reassurance needed sat here phones gone off says international

thats usually OH

but hes not on skype!! answerphone message left, no one around to listen to it for me!! OH knows son at work till 6

I know he was out on his bike and he didnt call before he went to bed which is unusual

tell me not to worry please
Now K, you know it'll be nothing, but to put your mind at ease can you not get a neighbour to listen?
Account Closed

Originally Posted by black cat
What sort?
guinness please . thanks

blackie , you found yer way in to bar then ?
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
don't have any , not a scratch . bit of neck ache n hand hurts , thats all
god hope you dont have whiplash flippin heck what are we all like in here eh?
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:23 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
Now K, you know it'll be nothing, but to put your mind at ease can you not get a neighbour to listen?
noone in tried already

its bloody frustrating!!
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

guinness please . thanks

blackie , you found yer way in to bar then ?
Just about, was a bit shy before!

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
god hope you dont have whiplash flippin heck what are we all like in here eh?
see JINX club, of course he has whiplash it matches the rest of us
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:24 am

no point bein shy of us, just be careful and dont have an accident

and that goes for you too woodz
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:26 am
Account Closed

don't be shy , we all nice here
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:27 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

no point bein shy of us, just be careful and dont have an accident

and that goes for you too woodz
oh dear its always one thing or another with us lot - what we gonna do in OZ in the land of milk and honey and the easy life - we will all be bored senseless (whats that i hear we all ready are? shilry not)
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by thewoodz
oh dear its always one thing or another with us lot - what we gonna do in OZ in the land of milk and honey and the easy life - we will all be bored senseless (whats that i hear we all ready are? shilry not)
am thinking of doin a lion tammers course when i get there
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:32 am

we will shake them all up and keep them on their toes

you an Nic will shimmy

I shall be sailing

and have a BIG bike

Mand will be a marathon runner

and Scott will be a lion tamer and get eaten by lions
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:32 am
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

am thinking of doin a lion tammers course when i get there
wel you're good with bears.............
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

wel you're good with bears.............
only white fluffy ones in trees in lincolnshire though
Old Jul 18th 2007, 3:36 am
Account Closed

we will shake them all up and keep them on their toes

you an Nic will shimmy

I shall be sailing

and have a BIG bike

Mand will be a marathon runner

and Scott will be a lion tamer and get eaten by lions

" Yes, a hat. A lion taming hat. A hat with 'lion tamer' on it. I got it at Harrods. And it lights up saying 'lion tamer' in great big neon letters, so that you can tame them after dark when they're less stroppy. "

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.