Wikiposts

The Barbie Quiz

Old May 7th 2007, 5:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Barbie Quiz

I'm sick of getting loads of questions about the USA on the daily quiz, so thought I'd set another one up

Different categories every day, in this order

Sun - General Knowledge (Average)
Mon - Movies (Intermediate)
Tue - Music (Intermediate)
Wed - World (Australia)
Thu - World (UK)
Fri - General Knowledge (Hard)
Sat - People (Hard)

You can still play the one in the lounge, you just need to log out of one tournament and into the other.

The link is: http://my.funtrivia.com/tournament/T...uiz-70965.html

Happy answering
Old May 7th 2007, 5:51 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Barbie Quiz

Originally Posted by Wendy
I'm sick of getting loads of questions about the USA on the daily quiz, so thought I'd set another one up

Wed - World (Australia)
Thu - World (UK)
Sat - People (Hard)

You can still play the one in the lounge, you just need to log out of one tournament and into the other.

Happy answering

ooh thanks for the link
Old May 7th 2007, 5:57 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Wed - World (Australia)
Thu - World (UK)
Sat - People (Hard)

Happy answering

great quiz, i got 9 out of 10
had to register under my other name Senza, wouldnt accept the & in fiona&malc
Old May 7th 2007, 6:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
great quiz, i got 9 out of 10
had to register under my other name Senza, wouldnt accept the & in fiona&malc

I love the trivia quiz we already have, but it's just too hard with all the USA questions. But it keeps me busy for a few seconds a day Now it'll be a minute or two
Old May 8th 2007, 5:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yesterday's winner was WEEBEASTIE who scored 10/10 in 105 seconds

1 - Weebeastie
2 - Senza
3 - Myotherusername
4 - Wendy
5 - mctree
6 - Shaz
7 - northernbird
8 - Muzza04
9 - BE2

Play here today: http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=70965
Old May 8th 2007, 5:38 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez...these are harder than the lounge quiz.

3/10 yesterday
6/10 today
Old May 8th 2007, 5:46 pm
Made the move -

Yesterday's winner was WEEBEASTIE who scored 10/10 in 105 seconds

1 - Weebeastie
2 - Senza
3 - Myotherusername
4 - Wendy
5 - mctree
6 - Shaz
7 - northernbird
8 - Muzza04
9 - BE2

Play here today: http://my.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=70965
YAY !!! I came second
Old May 8th 2007, 5:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ransi
Jeez...these are harder than the lounge quiz.

3/10 yesterday
6/10 today

I know, I'll change them to easier ones I think
Old May 8th 2007, 5:48 pm
Made the move -

god they were a bit hard today Wendy, only 7/10
Old May 8th 2007, 5:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
god they were a bit hard today Wendy, only 7/10

I only got 5

I've messed with the categories a little bit, but I've still left the Australia and UK questions on.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Here's the questions I got, see how many you know

1. What is the most popular sport held on Christmas Day down-under?
snow skiing
horse racing
Rugby League
backyard cricket

2. Which of the following bands did Bon Scott sing in, that gave us such songs as “T.N.T.” and “Jailbreak”?

AC/DC
Sherbet
Hush
Skyhooks

3. If I were to say somebody was not the full quid, what would I mean?

They're not intellectually bright
They don't weigh enough to participate in certain sports
They have no money
They weren't being completely honest

4. New Romantic style band Real Life had a top ten hit in 1983 with this song

'Send Me An Angel'
'Funkytown'
'Listening'
'Heaven'

5. What state is Bell's Beach in?

Queensland
Western Australia
New South Wales
Victoria

6. A belt in the lug is the same as _______ ?

The rough end of a pineapple
Bringing in the heavy artillery
A fair suck of the sav
A clout in the earhole

7. Which major city of Tasmania is Port Arthur closest to?

Launceston
Burnie
Devonport
Hobart

8. In the first test in the Border - Gavaskar trophy in the 04 - 05 series an Australian player was on debut, who was that player?

Brett Lee
Michael Clarke
Simon Katich
Nathan Hauritz

9. If an Aussie says he is "flat out like a lizard drinking", what does he mean?

He's running
He's busy
He's drunk
He's tired

10. In New South Wales, Victoria and some of the other states lives a bird that loves to attack people in the breeding season. What bird is this?

Mallee Fowl
Magpie
Major Mitchell Cockatoo
Magpie Lark
Old May 8th 2007, 6:10 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the questions I got, see how many you know

1. What is the most popular sport held on Christmas Day down-under?
snow skiing
horse racing
Rugby League
backyard cricket

2. Which of the following bands did Bon Scott sing in, that gave us such songs as “T.N.T.” and “Jailbreak”?

AC/DC
Sherbet
Hush
Skyhooks

3. If I were to say somebody was not the full quid, what would I mean?

They're not intellectually bright
They don't weigh enough to participate in certain sports
They have no money
They weren't being completely honest

4. New Romantic style band Real Life had a top ten hit in 1983 with this song

'Send Me An Angel'
'Funkytown'
'Listening'
'Heaven'

5. What state is Bell's Beach in?

Queensland
Western Australia
New South Wales
Victoria

6. A belt in the lug is the same as _______ ?

The rough end of a pineapple
Bringing in the heavy artillery
A fair suck of the sav
A clout in the earhole

7. Which major city of Tasmania is Port Arthur closest to?

Launceston
Burnie
Devonport
Hobart

8. In the first test in the Border - Gavaskar trophy in the 04 - 05 series an Australian player was on debut, who was that player?

Brett Lee
Michael Clarke
Simon Katich
Nathan Hauritz

9. If an Aussie says he is "flat out like a lizard drinking", what does he mean?

He's running
He's busy
He's drunk
He's tired

10. In New South Wales, Victoria and some of the other states lives a bird that loves to attack people in the breeding season. What bird is this?

Mallee Fowl
Magpie
Major Mitchell Cockatoo
Magpie Lark
How many correct.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:11 pm
Cheeky member

And how did you remember which questions you got? You have an excellent memory.
Old May 8th 2007, 6:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ransi
How many correct.

7 out of 10

I still had the answers on my browser, and just pressed back to see the questions again
Old May 8th 2007, 6:30 pm
Cheeky member

7 out of 10

I still had the answers on my browser, and just pressed back to see the questions again
and there was me thinking you had special powers as host.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.