Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

BAD MANNERS is it time to name and SHAME

BAD MANNERS is it time to name and SHAME

Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BAD MANNERS is it time to name and SHAME

Originally Posted by 232Bar
You sent me one and I haven't got a bloody clue what it's about
same one he got - just re-sent it with a better link
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:18 am
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
same one he got - just re-sent it with a better link
Must admit I was a bit worse for wear myself last night as well - me and Mr Guiness got seriously re-acquainted....
Old Sep 9th 2006, 6:25 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cresta's conscience
Me me me I got one as well. Don't have a clue either.
You weren't drinking Grumpies home brew were you ?
Nope, now you're winding me up, no evidence of sending you one Mrs Cresta - cos I know you never get online to read them!!!!

Not homebrew this time, too much Yellowglen
Old Sep 9th 2006, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gabby
Tell me is it bad manners to NOT reply to someone who has sent your a PM???

Or is it me!?

Is it time to name and shame the ignorant amongst us?

or are we all to scared :scared:

Gabby
Lip up fatty
Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:22 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Bad manners!!!1!!!! God that brings back memories. Mid 80's bad manners, madness, funboythree, stiff little fingers.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 11:27 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bramptonbrian
Lip up fatty
ah lip up fatty, for the reggae.
Old Sep 9th 2006, 12:13 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
Bad manners!!!1!!!! God that brings back memories. Mid 80's bad manners, madness, funboythree, stiff little fingers.
Just before we came out here we went to the Hotrod Nationals. Bad Manners were playing as the Saturday night band. Good old Buster has lost a few k's, I was walking around the cars wearing an old Madness T-shirt he walked up and said "I hope your not going to wear that tonight" at the time I didn't have a clue who he was until he got up on stage later that night and said "some ****er was wearing a Madness T today. My mates had to shout out and I ended up stomping at the front of the stage by way of an apology very embarrassing, still I was at front of stage for the miss wet t comp