Babycham

Old Dec 19th 2005, 6:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Babycham

Just wouldnt be christmas without it and for all of you in the uk, a 4pk is on BOGOF at morrisons, along with Cherry B and Snowballs.

Cheers and Merry Christmas everybody

Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:35 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Babycham

Originally Posted by possoms
Just wouldnt be christmas without it and for all of you in the uk, a 4pk is on BOGOF at morrisons, along with Cherry B and Snowballs.
OMG BABYCHAM.....!! Didn't know it was still around!! Fanbloodytastic....brings back some teenage memories that does!!
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:38 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers and Merry Christmas everybody

Cheers m'dear

D D
Old Dec 19th 2005, 7:45 pm

Cheers

I've been searching around for my old babycham glass to drink it out of, just not the same without it You know the one with the bambi on it
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:27 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers

I've been searching around for my old babycham glass to drink it out of, just not the same without it You know the one with the bambi on it

Ching ching my lovely

D D
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

Ching ching my lovely

D D
awwwww you had it all the time

hold it out i'll fill it up
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:31 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

don't forget the cocktail cherry on a stick ! lol
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:32 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Steady, we don't want to get like Anne and get p'd as a fart...oh what the heck, mines a triple!! Actually a vat and a straw would do nicely...

D D
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
don't forget the cocktail cherry on a stick ! lol
oh noooooooooooo what have you done, oooo i need a cocktail cherry now.... hang on having a fish around errrm will a cherry tomato do???
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:39 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

oh noooooooooooo what have you done, oooo i need a cocktail cherry now.... hang on having a fish around errrm will a cherry tomato do???
Don't forget the umbrella!!!
Attached Images  
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:41 pm
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

best I can do tonight is an orange bacardi breezer.....not quite so sophisticated is it?
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:42 pm

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Steady, we don't want to get like Anne and get p'd as a fart...oh what the heck, mines a triple!! Actually a vat and a straw would do nicely...

D D
LOL a vat yeeehaa

oh this thread about babycham reminds me of how christmas day used to be, the two ronnies & mike yarwood on tv, everyone wearing hats out of crackers all day.

Mum with her advocat, my brother giving me alchohol on the sly and telling parents it was pop chocolate animals and those cadburys machines where you put a penny in for a chocolate.

awwww merry christmas peeps
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:45 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

LOL a vat yeeehaa

oh this thread about babycham reminds me of how christmas day used to be, the two ronnies & mike yarwood on tv, everyone wearing hats out of crackers all day.

Mum with her advocat, my brother giving me alchohol on the sly and telling parents it was pop chocolate animals and those cadburys machines where you put a penny in for a chocolate.

awwww merry christmas peeps
I used to love watching Leslie Crowther visit a childrens ward on Christmas morning......

D D
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:48 pm
Living the Dream!

My dad used to make us a snowball to drink with our xmas dinner....we thought we were sooo grown up (aged 8)! those were the days
Old Dec 19th 2005, 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
My dad used to make us a snowball to drink with our xmas dinner....we thought we were sooo grown up (aged 8)! those were the days
LOL I bought some snowballs too just couldnt resist, not as good as home made though

can remember noel edmunds on xmas morning, I used to sit crying my eyes out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.