Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Old Aug 11th 2009, 4:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice
Angry Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

I just read on sky news that Baby P's mum will be getting a new identity 'package' when she leaves jail including a stylist and personal trainer to help her lose weight as to change her appearance. And the taxpayer is footing the bill.

Is this government full of crack heads?!

I've never heard anything like it in my life -oh no I have sorry - James Bulger. Same thing happened; new identity the works. Why is that evil bitch being protected when she did nothing to help her son from the pain he was suffering. She deserves to rot in hell.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:11 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

She's being protected from vigilantism because the law applies to everyone.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

suzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nicesuzyambrose is just really nice
Default Re: Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
She's being protected from vigilantism because the law applies to everyone.
That doesn't justify her getting an extreme makeover. She let her boyfriend torture her son for god's sake!! she doesn't deserve to be protected - her son did and he was failed by this shit government so why should she get better treatment.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

What I still cannot wrap my head around is the fact that she was only sentenced to 5 years and will most likely be paroled in 3 years. What is this world coming to? And she does not deserve a new identity. She deserves everything horrible that could happen to her.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 5:19 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzyambrose
That doesn't justify her getting an extreme makeover. She let her boyfriend torture her son for god's sake!! she doesn't deserve to be protected - her son did and he was failed by this shit government so why should she get better treatment.
Maybe she can be foster mum for the pieces of shit who murdered Bulger
Old Aug 11th 2009, 6:14 pm
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Was totally shocked by this myself !

A perfect reason to bring back capital punishment !!

Dougie
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:01 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Unfortunately it does justify her getting an extreme makeover. No, she doesn't deserve it, but under the law she's entitled to it. I don't like it any more than you do, but that's how the law works; it applies to everyone, even scum like her.

Britain should never have abolished the death penalty.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:17 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

So it's going to cost millions to protect them when they get out of prison?
Simple solution.....DON'T LET THEM OUT
Old Aug 11th 2009, 7:20 pm
Account Closed

jasonlec is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kapri
So it's going to cost millions to protect them when they get out of prison?
Simple solution.....DON'T LET THEM OUT
Leave em in prison & let em hunger strike, but judging by the lazy gits they are prison is going to be a 5* vacation.

Justice?
Old Aug 11th 2009, 8:00 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

It's a crazy world when we spend huge ammounts protecting the perpitrators of crime as opposed to the very children they've hurt.
Old Aug 11th 2009, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
It's a crazy world when we spend huge ammounts protecting the perpitrators of crime as opposed to the very children they've hurt.
Here here!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold

I saw that this morning and it made me swear but that is the law. Same with the 2 boys responsbile for Jamie Bulgers murder. It is sickening though. The words baby P and mum don't sit easily with me either.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:33 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
What I still cannot wrap my head around is the fact that she was only sentenced to 5 years and will most likely be paroled in 3 years. What is this world coming to? And she does not deserve a new identity. She deserves everything horrible that could happen to her.
I have to agree that the sentence she received in the first place was a sick joke.If she had served a long sentence then she might not have needed a new identity as she would aged a bit.Why can't she loose weight in prison, what on earth is there to do all day?Then all she would need is to change her hair when she comes out and it would not cost the taxpayers as much.

I am sure the government are worried about being sued if someone killed her as I expect they would so I don't really think you can treat her like any other prisoner when she is released.Makes me sick though the thought of scum like her receiving help.Sue.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:37 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kingseat
I saw that this morning and it made me swear but that is the law. Same with the 2 boys responsbile for Jamie Bulgers murder. It is sickening though. The words baby P and mum don't sit easily with me either.
Jamie Bulgers murderers were kids.

Baby P's murderers were adults.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:53 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

You know i still have a panic attack when i think about that poor wean - sends shivers down my spine, makes me sick to my stomach.

I hope the bitch rots in hell - i hope someone finds out who she is and i hope she dies a horrible death.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.