Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:54 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Unfortunately it does justify her getting an extreme makeover. No, she doesn't deserve it, but under the law she's entitled to it. I don't like it any more than you do, but that's how the law works; it applies to everyone, even scum like her.

Britain should never have abolished the death penalty.
I don't agree with the death penalty, but in situations like this and others that we don't want to mention, this woman deserves to die.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:55 am

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Maybe she can be foster mum for the pieces of shit who murdered Bulger
Wouldn't that be an ideal world Th
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:56 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure my OH mentioned they broke Baby P's spine is that right?
Old Aug 12th 2009, 3:59 am

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
It's a crazy world when we spend huge ammounts protecting the perpitrators of crime as opposed to the very children they've hurt.
What gets me is that the Jamie Bulger murderers and this bitch are allowed to go on and have children, should the notion take their fancy.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:05 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

What gets me is that the Jamie Bulger murderers and this bitch are allowed to go on and have children, should the notion take their fancy.
Today 3:56 am
The killers of Jamie Bulger were two ten year old children. Aren't children to be protected? isn't that what you are arguing? or do you just write them off?

She got five years as I understand it because she allowed it to happen, the killer got life, which is only right.

Horrible horrible case with lots of stupid incompetent and unforgivable mistakes made....
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
The killers of Jamie Bulger were two ten year old children. Aren't children to be protected? isn't that what you are arguing? or do you just write them off?

She got five years as I understand it because she allowed it to happen, the killer got life, which is only right.

Horrible horrible case with lots of stupid incompetent and unforgivable mistakes made....
Yes, I would write them off, sorry, no room for forgiveness here.

Would you be so quick to forgive had it been one of your kids - not on your life, bet your bottom dollar those boys are as evil as they come.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:09 am

Life in prison isn't good enough - he needs to die now.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:12 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

I don't believe in "evil" as such.

Nothing to do with "forgiveness" I wouldn't expect anyone to forgive, its how society deals with these things,

How would you feel if your ten year old was involved? Would you want your child thrown to the mob? would that bring the other child back? luckily we have moved on from medieval times.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:14 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Death penalty is too easy - hardly the punishment befitting the pain he caused. He must be made to feel the same pain that he inflicted on the little one and made to live with that pain day after day in prison
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:19 am

I don't believe in "evil" as such.

Nothing to do with "forgiveness" I wouldn't expect anyone to forgive, its how society deals with these things,

How would you feel if your ten year old was involved? Would you want your child thrown to the mob? would that bring the other child back? luckily we have moved on from medieval times.

Involved in what way? Directly stoning someone to death? Anal insertions of foreign objects? Lord knows what else! So if it had been your son involved in the murder, you'd what? Pick him up and cuddle him and say 'well, we can't bring him back now'

That is the problem with society today, there isn't enough medieval practices on sick murderers, people literally get away with murder because there are too many lefty loonies.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:20 am

Originally Posted by IndieG
Death penalty is too easy - hardly the punishment befitting the pain he caused. He must be made to feel the same pain that he inflicted on the little one and made to live with that pain day after day in prison
Yeah i'd go in for that!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I don't want to get all "Daily Mail"...but I was thinking this morning he will get some damn nasty kickings inside, esp now his identity has been revealed..he raped the two year old also....use your imagination as to what he will have in store!! protection or not... ooo! did I say that out loud???

PSThat is the problem with society today, there isn't enough medieval practices on sick murderers, people literally get away with murder because there are too many lefty loonies.
in that case proud to be a lefty loony! thanks for the personal "insult"!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:24 am

I don't want to get all "Daily Mail"...but I was thinking this morning he will get some damn nasty kickings inside, esp now his identity has been revealed..he raped the two year old also....use your imagination as to what he will have in store!! protection or not... ooo! did I say that out loud???

in that case proud to be a lefty loony! thanks for the personal "insult"!!
you're welcome, but it wasn't a person insult towards you in particular.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 4:53 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Baby P's Mum getting new identity package??!!!

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
He will find that the hardest thing about serving a life sentence in prison for child abuse, is staying alive for long enough to serve your sentence.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:04 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

She and others like her should be sent to either Indian prisons or African prisons or where ever the worst kind of women prisons are. Then she WILL rot in Hell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.