Wikiposts

b****cks

Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:19 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute
Default b****cks

I feel pretty crappy at the moment.

I have had some fun tonight on the "battery operated" post, but I popped on to a Dutch site where my son has just started posting this week, and now I feel really shiity.

I only told Damiean (my son) last Friday that we where going to emigrate. He is 11 in may, and he has a few friends, but recently his so called best friend has been ignoring him, so I thought, let him know, and give him something to look forward to. I also helped him to register on xpdite.com.

The problem is now, he has posted a couple of silly posts (childish) on the Dutch forum, and all of a sudden they think it might be some pervert trying to get kids to react to his posts.

I feel guilty about telling him to be careful about what he posts (in one post he says he's 10, the next 11) but also I want him to try and make contact with Dutch kids out in Oz.

It's really a shitty feeling, I want him to feel happy about the move, and this happens.

He wants to go, but he's just s**t scared really. What do you expect with a 10 year old kid.

It really has got to me.

sorry, but i'm on a bit of a downer at the mo.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: b****cks

Originally Posted by furkew
I feel pretty crappy at the moment.

I have had some fun tonight on the "battery operated" post, but I popped on to a Dutch site where my son has just started posting this week, and now I feel really shiity.

I only told Damiean (my son) last Friday that we where going to emigrate. He is 11 in may, and he has a few friends, but recently his so called best friend has been ignoring him, so I thought, let him know, and give him something to look forward to. I also helped him to register on xpdite.com.

The problem is now, he has posted a couple of silly posts (childish) on the Dutch forum, and all of a sudden they think it might be some pervert trying to get kids to react to his posts.

I feel guilty about telling him to be careful about what he posts (in one post he says he's 10, the next 11) but also I want him to try and make contact with Dutch kids out in Oz.

It's really a shitty feeling, I want him to feel happy about the move, and this happens.

He wants to go, but he's just s**t scared really. What do you expect with a 10 year old kid.

It really has got to me.

sorry, but i'm on a bit of a downer at the mo.
Aw mate, I knew there was something up by the last few posts you made on the other thread.

Don't really know what advice to give you except that 10 year olds adapt quickly and once you get there he will be fine.

You need to include him in some preparation stuff. Get on some websites and collect pictures etc and get him to compile a scrap book or something. Make lists of things he can do when he gets there, you know just generally give him something to look forward to.

Hope it all turns out OK
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:27 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Hey ....come on chin up. You were only doing what any bloody caring parent would and should have done. It sometimes just doesn't go to plan how you would want it to even though they are your best intentions, in other words "you can't do right for doing wrong", but ...hey...if I had a pound for every time I did a good deed and it went "tits up" I'd be a very rich man !!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:29 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute

Oh....by the way.....has anybody seen my buggery glittery thingy ? Its gone bleedin walkabout !!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:34 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WendyC
Aw mate, I knew there was something up by the last few posts you made on the other thread.

Don't really know what advice to give you except that 10 year olds adapt quickly and once you get there he will be fine.

You need to include him in some preparation stuff. Get on some websites and collect pictures etc and get him to compile a scrap book or something. Make lists of things he can do when he gets there, you know just generally give him something to look forward to.

Hope it all turns out OK
Thanks Wendy,

that was the idea.

get him posting on a Dutch website (he speaks good english, but can't write it well yet)

He is going through a bad patch at the moment.But because of his posts on the Dutch forum, I think that the other kids will get scared off, and thats the last he needs at the moment.

I can't blame the mod on the Dutch site because of his posts, because I feel guilty as well to some extent.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:41 am
Going for a ride

Originally Posted by BRICKY ADE
Hey ....come on chin up. You were only doing what any bloody caring parent would and should have done. It sometimes just doesn't go to plan how you would want it to even though they are your best intentions, in other words "you can't do right for doing wrong", but ...hey...if I had a pound for every time I did a good deed and it went "tits up" I'd be a very rich man !!
where the f**k was you with the dildo thread ?

When I need pish, you was probably down the pub !!! and now I need serious help look what the cat drags in !!!

seriously Ade, thanks, I just feel bad because what I felt was right, now it looks like some pervert trying to get young kids to react to his posts. I am an internet addict, and I know what can go on out htere, and to think that my lad is looked at that way, hurts. He doesn't even know how MSN works, but they think he's a weirdo on xpdite.

I've had a few too many as well, , but it's still my little un.

Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by furkew
Thanks Wendy,

that was the idea.

get him posting on a Dutch website (he speaks good english, but can't write it well yet)

He is going through a bad patch at the moment.But because of his posts on the Dutch forum, I think that the other kids will get scared off, and thats the last he needs at the moment.

I can't blame the mod on the Dutch site because of his posts, because I feel guilty as well to some extent.

What has the MOD said??

I know that they have a really tough job, especially with kids sites, watching out for nutters, but surely they should be sure of their facts before making judgements. It's one thing to think it's a dodgy post, but wouldn't it be best to monitor them for a while just to be sure.

It may be an idea for you to e-mail them and explain the stuation.

I know you've told me already but where are you going in Oz again.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:49 am
Going for a ride

What has the MOD said??

I know that they have a really tough job, especially with kids sites, watching out for nutters, but surely they should be sure of their facts before making judgements. It's one thing to think it's a dodgy post, but wouldn't it be best to monitor them for a while just to be sure.

The mod only asked who his mum & dad was, but this was on the forum itself. I have sent an email from myself in my best Dutch to try to explain the situation, but still it leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and it's nobody's fault.
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:51 am
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

I don't know how these forum/chat rooms run really, but is there any way of re-inventing or re-subscribing under a new alias, or if failing that, what are the chances of getting in touch with the mod and try explaining what your intentions were and what was it that went wrong ??

and WHAT dildo thread ????
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:52 am
Going for a ride

What has the MOD said??

I don't feel the mod is wrong, in fact I agree with the way she has acted on the situation. I just feel crap about the way things has gone, considering it should be something that will change his life for the better.

btw we are heading Melbourne way. Looking like working in Monbulk, so out in the sticks.

thanx wendy.
xxx
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361903
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:55 am
Going for a ride

80 posts in 1 hour and you missed it !!!!!

battery driven tools

have fun.......
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

See ya in a min. guys Just going for a nosey
Going for a ride

shit, you're too fast for me !!!
Old Mar 17th 2006, 9:57 am
Going for a ride

See ya in a min. guys Just going for a nosey

what about me and my dillema.

great friend you turned out to be. mention dildo's and you're gone.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.