Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:20 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avatars of your own photo

Originally Posted by penky
She is stunning , you are correct PP
Pictures please
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Dont tell them you HAVE to move to the same place as me they will all want to come and be part of the non-stop party - especially if word gets out about my 30th
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Pictures please
embarassed to now in case you all think im a dog... but hey who gives a shite, penky fancies me thats all that matters.
Attached Thumbnails Avatars of your own photo-wedding.jpg  
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:24 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
Dont tell them you HAVE to move to the same place as me they will all want to come and be part of the non-stop party - especially if word gets out about my 30th
30th, bloody hell that seems so young, I wish I was 30 again.

Oh my days, time is whizzing and I am going to be 41 next birthday and I dont care what anyone says, they are not character lines.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Not 30 till 2010 although have to say i feel double that at times - the joys of having three children I guess
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my days, time is whizzing and I am going to be 41 next birthday and I dont care what anyone says, they are not character lines.
Why the hell do they call them laughter lines, they aint bleedin funny!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

No way are you a dog you wally!!!

You are so pretty in that photo!!!

(and all the others!)
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:28 am

embarassed to now in case you all think im a dog... but hey who gives a shite, penky fancies me thats all that matters.
Holy shit you look stunning

Are you as tall as you look in that photo?

Ive always wanted to be tall, Im 5ft 6 and too heavy for my height.
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

see - gorgeous!!

*penky and gonnago wander off into the sunset together*
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

LOL - I'm older than you PP - just take comfort in that. The only thing stopping my wrinkles over running my face, is the fat which plumps them out.
BE Forum Addict

Thank you - im 5ft9.that photo makes me laugh cause Dh looks like a little boy in his dads clothes.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:30 am

Originally Posted by northernbird
Tis true, they are not funny, they are not big and they are not clever and ever since I discovered Peter Kay, Phoenix Nights and the joys of good old Northern Humour, my bloody face looks like Nana from the Royal Family from laughing so much.

Laughter lines my arse, character lines my God!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by northernbird
PMSL - I'm with you there. Those bloomin wrinkle creams give me spots too. Wrinkles AND spots. That's not fair!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thank you - im 5ft9.that photo makes me laugh cause Dh looks like a little boy in his dads clothes.
OMG AND she's tall!! You could go off a person you know.

Your OH looks very cute and young.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 10:33 am

Put your pic in photopost, go on I dare you!

5ft 9 inches, please dont tell me you are familiar with your hips bones, rib cage and have a flat stomach or I shall cry.

I have done character modelling in the past and always get the fat/frumpy jobs. I always used to get photographed for the frumpy/weight loss/bored housewife jobs.

My god, 5ft 9, (big sigh) God had run out of inches in height when I came along and he donated a few on my hips

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.