Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Wikiposts

Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AVATAR: REAL YOU PICS

Originally Posted by Reedy
Yeah I just have a bit of a cold that's all - I'll live.....

We went out today to Healesville Sanctuary we had a FAB day!!! They have a medical centre for animals there and there was a baby koala in an incubator - he was all fluffy and cute and he was lying on top of a koala teddy

They had a baby sling they carry him around in and a rocking chair to sit and feed him on

Made me go all ga-ga not that it takes much......
LOL, I'd go gaga too, SOOOO cute. So did the kids enjoy it to? Or was it just you????

We went to the Koala park on Phillip Island - they have a board walk amongst the trees, so you can see them closeup. They are very appealing little so and so's aren't they?
Old Mar 20th 2008, 11:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, I'd go gaga too, SOOOO cute. So did the kids enjoy it to? Or was it just you????

We went to the Koala park on Phillip Island - they have a board walk amongst the trees, so you can see them closeup. They are very appealing little so and so's aren't they?
Kids too and some friends

There was a horny koala there too!!! He was the most active one I have seen, he was pacing back and fore trying to get into the female enclosures.... He kept scratching himself down there too....

If I was told off once for calling them bears today it was a hundred times - but Koala Marsupial doesn't have the same ring does it???

We are going to Phillip Island tomorrow strangely enough - I want to see the penguins...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:12 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Sorry Lau! Missed it
Nice pic with your hair down!

I keep telling you, my hair is BLUE
Well i know Sally don't have blue hair ,,,, more of a blue rinse
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Icarus
It was def blue when I saw her

My blisters remember the day well.....
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:14 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Icarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond reputeIcarus has a reputation beyond repute

I think she photo edited the pic i see well sneaky
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think she photo edited the pic i see well sneaky
Good ole Marge you have to love her don't you????

Am off to bed now...

Ttfn.....

Lau x
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:18 am
Handsome Internet Guy

Good ole Marge you have to love her don't you????

Am off to bed now...

Ttfn.....

Lau x
take it easy

ttfn
Old Mar 21st 2008, 12:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Kids too and some friends

There was a horny koala there too!!! He was the most active one I have seen, he was pacing back and fore trying to get into the female enclosures.... He kept scratching himself down there too....

If I was told off once for calling them bears today it was a hundred times - but Koala Marsupial doesn't have the same ring does it???

We are going to Phillip Island tomorrow strangely enough - I want to see the penguins...
Have a good time and take some warm clothes - tis freezing on the beach at night!

Night hun
xxx
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:01 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mancfamily
Just posted this in the Lounge...then saw this thread.

Couldn't decide which to use, one of me being goofy or one of me drunk posing as a slapper.....decided on a goofy one this time round!
I posted here, and when I replied earlier today, was in the Lounge!

I thought the threads were merged together ...
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away

Mine's my passport photo - wanted to look good for 10 years. It was taken before I got stressed out, drank too much wine and ate too much chocolate due to the visa process - see what it's done to me!:

Good plan

PMSL - you two look like a good avatar couple.

Oi you! Watch it!

Serves you right for putting fashion ahead of comfort!

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
I posted here, and when I replied earlier today, was in the Lounge!

I thought the threads were merged together ...
You are easily confused then Paul or is it your age?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 1:27 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

You are easily confused then Paul or is it your age?
Both! ...

Oh and how are we, long time?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PaulandNic
Both! ...

Oh and how are we, long time?
Yes, where've you been?
How's the boat?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:40 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ems looking good

She is Marge in real life I tell you - I would know

Lau x
thanks hun, you too xx Not seen this one on FB - how you doing hun? x

OK, for this weekend only, the real me! Enjoy
nice garment!!! x
Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Great to finally 'see' you Lau and Ems
Beth x x
and you my friend and you! x

Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by smiling4
nice garment!!! x

Glad you like it!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by smiling4
thanks hun, you too xx Not seen this one on FB - how you doing hun? x

nice garment!!! x

and you my friend and you! x

I'm doing great

I still think that 'Marge' should have dressed up in a bunny suit - don't you think she would look good in the Playboy Mansion??

Lau x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.