Old Feb 25th 2006, 9:57 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Avatar piccies?

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
This I 'think' is the biggest BE will allow for signatures ...

Cheers yes I did leave some spaces as that was the way it was in the earlier post.
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:40 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to Paul for my lovely wine avatar....even if I am feeling delicate today!
Old Feb 26th 2006, 6:47 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Thank you to Paul for my lovely wine avatar....even if I am feeling delicate today!
No worries! ...
Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:17 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Like the wine glass... brings on the urge and can see a bottle on the shelf ... mmm shame to waste it.
Old Mar 10th 2006, 4:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Done this one before and am in a good mood so am throwing this out again as I've seen a few posts recently about avatars!

I've been playing around with some software to make these Avatars for a while now and I've done a few for people already and I think they was happy with the end result! ...

Option is either a static picture, or animated. Obviously static will be easier to do anything with (find or resize etc) and the animated variety are harder to work with, but I'll give anything a try! ...

If any of these apply, then post here and I'll get on them asap :

1) You have an Avatar, but do not know how to load it.

2) You have an Avatar, but it's too big to use on BE (80 x 80 pixels for Premium Members, 65 x 65 is standard)

3) You can't find what your looking for! ... I can't promise to spend hours looking, but I DO have a few places to try, and will give it a shot if you give me a rough idea of what your looking for.

What do I get out of it?

Well I enjoy helping for one, but also love the challenge. I'm still learning with this software, so it's all experience! ...

Oh and I suppose I better say, I'll do them as soon as I can. If it's a simple resize then turnaround will be fast. IF I get bombarded with requests, I'll do as I can.

Can't be fairer that that!

I'll need to know if your a Premium or Standard member!

IF!! ... you want the biggest available, then you will have to be a Premium Member, and that'll cost you all of about £5.

Any takers?
Is this offer still open for takers?