Old Feb 22nd 2006, 4:04 pm

gedge has disabled reputation
Default Re: Avatar piccies?

Originally Posted by Paul&Nic
Is it that time already? ... ok off for some ...

Be back later today, and I hope I have some requests to get my teeth into! ...
lol, I knew mine would be a doddle for someone with your talents, you go on and knock yourself out
Old Feb 22nd 2006, 7:01 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Leggin it to bed, but will be back! ...

Any good Mr Luke?

Ohh! That's very nice! Thank you!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:40 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Oh we can do better than this! ...

No takers no?
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 3:41 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skywalker
Ohh! That's very nice! Thank you!
No worries! ...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 6:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

No worries! ...
Love my apple - thanks again!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:19 am
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

http:www.gifworks.com is a website where you can resize your avatars easily.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 9:49 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

Done this one before and am in a good mood so am throwing this out again as I've seen a few posts recently about avatars!

I've been playing around with some software to make these Avatars for a while now and I've done a few for people already and I think they was happy with the end result! ...

Option is either a static picture, or animated. Obviously static will be easier to do anything with (find or resize etc) and the animated variety are harder to work with, but I'll give anything a try! ...

If any of these apply, then post here and I'll get on them asap :

1) You have an Avatar, but do not know how to load it.

2) You have an Avatar, but it's too big to use on BE (80 x 80 pixels for Premium Members, 65 x 65 is standard)

3) You can't find what your looking for! ... I can't promise to spend hours looking, but I DO have a few places to try, and will give it a shot if you give me a rough idea of what your looking for.

What do I get out of it?

Well I enjoy helping for one, but also love the challenge. I'm still learning with this software, so it's all experience! ...

Oh and I suppose I better say, I'll do them as soon as I can. If it's a simple resize then turnaround will be fast. IF I get bombarded with requests, I'll do as I can.

Can't be fairer that that!

I'll need to know if your a Premium or Standard member!

IF!! ... you want the biggest available, then you will have to be a Premium Member, and that'll cost you all of about £5.

Any takers?

Hi Paul, I didn't ask last time as you seemed a bit inundated with requests, but if you get a chance I would love a fancy avatar...if you can get me a avatar of a nice bottle of vino that would be quite cool...lol anything will do I will let you decide.

many thanks

Jackie
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 11:39 am

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point

Done this one before and am in a good mood so am throwing this out again as I've seen a few posts recently about avatars!

I've been playing around with some software to make these Avatars for a while now and I've done a few for people already and I think they was happy with the end result! ...

Option is either a static picture, or animated. Obviously static will be easier to do anything with (find or resize etc) and the animated variety are harder to work with, but I'll give anything a try! ...

If any of these apply, then post here and I'll get on them asap :

1) You have an Avatar, but do not know how to load it.

2) You have an Avatar, but it's too big to use on BE (80 x 80 pixels for Premium Members, 65 x 65 is standard)

3) You can't find what your looking for! ... I can't promise to spend hours looking, but I DO have a few places to try, and will give it a shot if you give me a rough idea of what your looking for.

What do I get out of it?

Well I enjoy helping for one, but also love the challenge. I'm still learning with this software, so it's all experience! ...

Oh and I suppose I better say, I'll do them as soon as I can. If it's a simple resize then turnaround will be fast. IF I get bombarded with requests, I'll do as I can.

Can't be fairer that that!

I'll need to know if your a Premium or Standard member!

IF!! ... you want the biggest available, then you will have to be a Premium Member, and that'll cost you all of about £5.

Any takers?
OK what I haven't figured out is how do you get the signature bit to have a picture or ticker in I have tried putting a web link there with no sucess???

Handy little programme for online use I came across shrinks bigger avatars in minutes and lets you crop as well...

http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifw...=transfer_open
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by annqldau
OK what I haven't figured out is how do you get the signature bit to have a picture or ticker in I have tried putting a web link there with no sucess???
You should be able to use the same vB codes that you can use in a normal post.
Read more here.
So to put a piccie in, use the [ img]http://mysite.com/mypicture.jpg[/img ] format... and so on...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gedge
You should be able to use the same vB codes that you can use in a normal post.
Read more here.
So to put a piccie in, use the [ img]http://mysite.com/mypicture.jpg[/img ] format... and so on...

I love your avatar!
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
I love your avatar!
Why thank you. Yours don't look too shabby either

Can you make out that it is a lighthouse?
The rubbish screen I have here at work makes it difficult to see.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 2:39 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annqldau

Handy little programme for online use I came across shrinks bigger avatars in minutes and lets you crop as well...

http://www.gifworks.com/cgi-bin/gifw...=transfer_open
Ha beat you to it! Look at my previous reply here.
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:39 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW
Hi Paul, I didn't ask last time as you seemed a bit inundated with requests, but if you get a chance I would love a fancy avatar...if you can get me a avatar of a nice bottle of vino that would be quite cool...lol anything will do I will let you decide.

many thanks

Jackie
Been a totally hectic day, night, and early hours out at work, but I am back now ...

I'm have a look for something, and post it here when or if I find something ...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gedge
Why thank you. Yours don't look too shabby either

Can you make out that it is a lighthouse?
The rubbish screen I have here at work makes it difficult to see.
Oh yeah, I'll pm you my email address and if you want to send over the original, I'll see if I can get a cleaner image ...
Old Feb 23rd 2006, 4:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Mrs JFW

many thanks

Jackie
Any good?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.