Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Australia's Josef fritzl

Australia's Josef fritzl

Old Sep 17th 2009, 6:19 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia's Josef fritzl

Click

More and more of these shocking cases are coming to light it seems.
It's awful what these women have been through
Old Sep 17th 2009, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond reputePomster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia's Josef fritzl

I find it hard to believe that the girl's mother really had no idea what was going on (as she claimed).

So...she questions her daughter: who is the father of your baby? No answer 4 times?
Perhaps it suits sometimes not to question things too deeply.

Poor woman and poor kids.
Old Sep 17th 2009, 7:48 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australia's Josef fritzl

Originally Posted by Pomster
I find it hard to believe that the girl's mother really had no idea what was going on (as she claimed).

So...she questions her daughter: who is the father of your baby? No answer 4 times?
Perhaps it suits sometimes not to question things too deeply.

Poor woman and poor kids.
Depends on how abused she's been over the years. I can't imagine letting anything like that happen to my daughter if I knew the culprit however were I married to him and terrified to act....who knows

Horrendous story.