australian toture

Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:01 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default australian toture

its that close now i can smell it,i know there are loads like me..
i am ready now,i have passed everything,i just want to go now,,i must apologize to you all if i seem to be on here constantly,i am going back to work monday i've had enough of bloody computers that transport you to another land..

i have just seen half a dozen houses i would love but one in particular...

come on now you dima chaps,i cant stand the torture any more...

give us all our visas,,,please..i am going loopy in this car park ....

Last edited by aston man; Mar 30th 2007 at 3:43 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:03 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: australian toture

Originally Posted by aston man
its that close now i can smell it,i know there are loads like me..
i am ready now,i have passed everything,i just want to go now,,i must apologize to you all if i seem to be on here constantly,i am going back to work monday i've had enough of bloody computer that transport you to another land..

i have just seen half a dozen houses i would love but one in particular...

come on now you dima chaps,i cant stand the torture any more...

give us all our visas,,,please..i am going loopy in this car park ....
How come you are on the internet in a car park?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:08 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CasG
How come you are on the internet in a car park?
because thats how they all live in england now,about 50 flats built round a car park,if i dont strangle one of the boy racers before i leave here it will be a miracle..i want peace and quite again,with nice views..i would rather be in the nick than here...i cant stand it any longer...its like living on a traffic island...the best of it is they cost a bleedin fortune,,the cost of being trendy eh,,not for me..
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:10 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

because thats how they all live in england now,about 50 flats built round a car park,if i dont strangle one of the boy racers before i leave here it will be a miracle..i want peace and quite again,with nice views..i would rather be in the nick than here...i cant stand it any longer...
Do you need a psych nurse?
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I know how you feel, meds went off yesturday, Im tracking them and they have arrived at Heathrow Airport, wish it was us arriving at Heathrow Airport, as for the houses yes I see 1 I like every day but cant do a dam thing about it, LIMBO LAND is not a nice place to be we have to move out of our house on Wed next week and move in with the In Laws :curse: Oh the joy of moving to Oz !!! Im sure we will look back on this and have a good laugh, but right now all I can do is frown

Have a good weekend Aston
Ill try to

Amanda
and why are you in a car park ?????
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:28 pm
Banned

australian toture-marcus-419.jpg

car park city
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:31 pm
Banned

australian toture-marcus-420.jpg

car park city 2

believe it or not thats my daughters bedroom on top of that bridge..

Last edited by aston man; Mar 30th 2007 at 3:42 pm.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:33 pm
Banned

australian toture-marcus-418.jpg

car park 3..
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:40 pm
Banned

australian toture-103906286ml1175152980.jpg

not a car park..
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to allOz wannabe1 is a name known to all

because thats how they all live in england now,about 50 flats built round a car park,if i dont strangle one of the boy racers before i leave here it will be a miracle..i want peace and quite again,with nice views..i would rather be in the nick than here...i cant stand it any longer...its like living on a traffic island...the best of it is they cost a bleedin fortune,,the cost of being trendy eh,,not for me..

Aha!!! A like minded soul distraught of having to live in an over inflated second rate nation and longing for the tranquility and space that Australia brings..............................Oh and the barely dressed girlies and great beer and barely dressed girlies......
Old Mar 30th 2007, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

parentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the roughparentsof2 is a jewel in the rough

Aww Aston,

I feel your pain I really do! This limbo land living is doing my head in!! We live in a very small village so have all the peace and quiet we will ever need. A bit of life is what I want - shall we swap for the next few weeks? Our next door neighbour was telling hubby this morning that our Australia plans had been discussed at the last residents meeting! - I mean wtf is that all about It's true what they say about living in a village - if you forget what you are supposed to be doing tomorrow don't worry someone else in the village will know!

Anyway enough of my rant. Have a nice stressfree weekend. And here's hoping we both get our visas soon,

Take care, Karen
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

I don't live like that. Bit of generalization going on here!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 6:38 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=aston man;4582621],i must apologize to you all if i seem to be on here constantly
QUOTE]

Sorry who are you? We've not seen you on here before.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:36 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
I don't live like that. Bit of generalization going on here!
yes i know sorry,not long before lots more people are though,these are mostly what are being built here in birmingham now..

Last edited by aston man; Mar 30th 2007 at 7:48 pm.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 2:39 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

None of that in Kalamunda AM. Peace, quiet, space, views, wildlife, no Legoland, minimal Wankers, minimal Poms.
This is the way living is meant to be.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.