Wikiposts

Australian sweets

Old Nov 2nd 2009, 11:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Australian sweets

Fab! Thanks. This has given me some good ideas.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really niceEastend Girl is just really nice

Minties and they can play the game afterwards where you tear the wrapper into a long strip and see who can get the longest!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 3:42 pm
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kar-kier
I'd second Tim Tams - a few packets of them will be my brother in laws christmas present!
I'm sure I saw Tim Tams in Tesco about 5 years ago.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

itigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond reputeitigo has a reputation beyond repute

Violent Rumbles are my favourite..........much better than Crunchies........YUM Want one now!!
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There's something called violet crumble that a girl at work raves about. Also snakes, the ones made of gelatine seem to be very popular, oh and Freddo frogs, thats another one people talk about a lot.

And I still call them sweets after 6 years, ain't changing now!
Freddo frogs are sold in the UK.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to beholdOzSheila is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Kingseat
About to send a box of stuff back to the UK for our best friends. He used to live in melbourne so was going to send back some cherry ripes which he always loved but are there any other Australian sweets that could go in the box too....I don't really eat them.....crisps on the otherhand!
A bag of Twisties - know they're not sweets but we always used to receive them in our "care" packages.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:43 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Klinkers
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

my eldest loves bullets,licorice(sp) covered in choc
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

Tim tams are a Penguin rip off
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:13 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Graham and Maria
Tim tams are a Penguin rip off
Penguins are a TimTam rip off.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:28 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amazulu
And "penguin" is a stupid name for a biscuit. The ads must have b-b-b-been deeply offensive to stutterers.....
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:32 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kporte
And "penguin" is a stupid name for a biscuit.
Agree.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Graham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to allGraham and Maria is a name known to all

And "penguin" is a stupid name for a biscuit
Agreed

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Actually they were originally based on the penguin which was invented around 30 years prior to the tim tam, Ive already had this debate with my rellies
Btw I do prefer the lighter crispier texture of the tim tam and ofc you cannot slam with a penguin

Last edited by Graham and Maria; Nov 2nd 2009 at 6:06 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:31 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

And "penguin" is a stupid name for a biscuit. The ads must have b-b-b-been deeply offensive to stutterers.....
Mmm...I miss Breakaways
Old Nov 2nd 2009, 6:35 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Mmm...I miss Breakaways
Breakaways were good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.