Wikiposts

Australian Army

Old Jan 30th 2006, 5:32 am
Just Joined

B McAleese is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Australian Army

Is anyone going through the process of joining the Australian Army? If you are hows it progressing and where are you going too? I am in the process of joining at the moment, awaiting my visa to be issued, and then enlisting soon after.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:13 am
Home.

mackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond reputemackinnon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Australian Army

Originally Posted by B McAleese
Is anyone going through the process of joining the Australian Army? If you are hows it progressing and where are you going too? I am in the process of joining at the moment, awaiting my visa to be issued, and then enlisting soon after.
Enjoy Iraq!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 7:25 am
Going for a ride

furkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond reputefurkew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mackinnon
Enjoy Iraq!
and Afganistan. Looks like you'll be working with the cloggies.

Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:03 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Don't forget Iran.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:14 am
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Then Pakistan, then India then.................BANG!!!!!!!!
All gone!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:58 am
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Mate,

You may get a decent reply on the Immigration forum. Try that.

Rgds,

Paul.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:00 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

I thought you had to have citizenship, not just a visa, to join the Aussie Armed Forces?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:06 pm

Originally Posted by 232Bar
I thought you had to have citizenship, not just a visa, to join the Aussie Armed Forces?
No, but you do get your Citizenship after 90 days of being in I believe.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:09 pm
Banned

232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute232Bar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rossifumi
No, but you do get your Citizenship after 90 days of being in I believe.
Think I'll join up - save me a 3 year wait LOL
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by 232Bar
Think I'll join up - save me a 3 year wait LOL
Nah!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:21 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by rossifumi
Nah!
Yeah but after 90 days of them realising I'm 40, unfit and a coward they could kick me out as a citizen LOL
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:33 am
BE Enthusiast

njk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of lightnjk435 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi mate
I'm in the process of joining the Aussie Army.
Ive sent my Visa app off and am now waiting with baited breath. I'm in Iraq at the moment, the Regiment I'm supposed to join is also out her (2 Cav) so I'm trying to jack up a visit.

Are you REME? I'm going as an Armament Fitter.

Nige
Old Feb 6th 2006, 4:00 am
Just Joined

B McAleese is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mate,
Looking at your cap badge, I'm also REME and am transfering over as a metalsmith. In a different situation from you as I've already left the army and have just had my visa granted this morning.
I have emailed this off this morning and will hopefully be in Australia soon. 4 RAR is the unit I've been offered so maybe we can keep in touch and I'll keep you informed on how things progress.
Take care while your in Iraq and I hope to hear from you soon.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:09 pm
Melbourne Australia

thebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond reputethebears has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Zealand Air Force

The NZRAF operates under BYO

Bring your own plane.

And ammo
And uniform
And Parachute

Lucky no one takes a serious or a threat or knows where we are.

Just remember being in the Australian army means months in the desert with no beer. Thats enough to keep me out. And the fact that you cant keep the gear after you leave.
Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:14 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Zealand Air Force

Originally Posted by thebears
The NZRAF operates under BYO

Bring your own plane.

And ammo
And uniform
And Parachute

Lucky no one takes a serious or a threat or knows where we are.

Just remember being in the Australian army means months in the desert with no beer. Thats enough to keep me out. And the fact that you cant keep the gear after you leave.
Just curious - are you going to go through the entire BE archive looking for posts to leave shit-stirring comments on?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.