Default Re: this australia thing

Originally Posted by Sam
so long as you dont want me to perform any sex acts

No, i'll be quite happy if you get a bloody job
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:54 am
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like you're enjoying talking to yourself too much mate.
Maybe thats why most of the replies are your own cause others don't feel they need to comment??? lolll

Did it ever occur to you that maybe you got a bollo**ing from your wife not just cause your tired but because she knows how hard you work, feel bad about it maybe?, was hoping things would be working out a little better than this and is worried if this will be your future in Australia?
Remember women are complicated, a moan about you being tired may actually be nothing to do with you at all it might be that there was a dirty great huntsmen on the loo seat.

It's tough on both of you wether you both work or not, you're physically shattered so understandably VERY tired, and she's been home all day with littlen which can also be tiring and she's probably been missing you and looking forward to spending time with someone who she'd hoped would have more interesting conversation than your littlen. She's probably feeling quite lonely.

I think you should talk to her but i'd wait til a day your not working and a little more rational (i.e preferably on a day your not talking to yourself )

Good Luck and nice to know you got to Australia ok

Jen
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 12:55 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3
No, i'll be quite happy if you get a bloody job
fantastic

I already work 4 mornings a week is that enough!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Margaret, how could you?

I thought you loved only me

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:02 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sam
fantastic

I already work 4 mornings a week is that enough!
mmmmmmmmm, not sure,........... i work from 7.30 am until 6pm 4 days per week and have to stay late when needed
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:03 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Wendy;5138336]Margaret, how could you?

yeah, but as far as i know you aint working yet
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:05 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

But Wendy

we can all love together

i work 8.30 - 12.30 with children but do all the cooking and washing and cleaning (although thats on a now and then basis)
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Sam
But Wendy

we can all love together

i work 8.30 - 12.30 with children but do all the cooking and washing and cleaning (although thats on a now and then basis)
good thinking, but we need some sort of contract, as i am not sure about the 'now and then basis'

so wendy what could you offer us
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret3

yeah, but as far as i know you aint working yet

I'm looking - honest
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:09 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sam
But Wendy

we can all love together

That's nothing, I don't work and do all the cooking and washing (and that's on a now and then basis too )
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:09 am
Sam
here and staying

how about

you work 4 days a week

i do the 4 mornings plus all the cooking and washing and

Wendy throws a hoover around, shops and dusts (every now and then)
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:10 am
Sam
here and staying

Originally Posted by Wendy
That's nothing, I don't work and do all the cooking and washing (and that's on a now and then basis too )
what about the cleaning
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:11 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Wendy
you lucky, lucky, b
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Sam
what about the cleaning

Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:14 am
Sam
here and staying

i am so gonna use you as an example to the OH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.