Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Aussie world cup bid...

Aussie world cup bid...

Old Dec 3rd 2010, 9:23 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aussie world cup bid...

Originally Posted by expatasia
The boring Jps don't televise that, prefer the likes of f'n softball!
you need one of those dodgy sat rx's, lots of pubs heading that way here as Sky want £1k a month
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 9:28 am

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
you need one of those dodgy sat rx's, lots of pubs heading that way here as Sky want £1k a month
Could use slingbox but it's mostly shite, only sports events worth watching really are RWC, W Cup/Premiership and the Ashes of course.
Did that woman from Portsmouth (used Greek sat system to show matches in her pub) who took on the mighty Sky win her case?
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 9:48 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Could use slingbox but it's mostly shite, only sports events worth watching really are RWC, W Cup/Premiership and the Ashes of course.
Did that woman from Portsmouth (used Greek sat system to show matches in her pub) who took on the mighty Sky win her case?
not sure but doubt it. will be streaming the game against fulham tomorrow and then back in collingwood for champs lge wednesday
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 11:16 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

can we shoot Blatter as well?

time for 2hours of Ashes highlights on Sky
Just been catching up with ABC highlights - magnificent entertainment.....and it's only radio

Not sure which is worse, Blatter's mob or the ICC...
I've been hitting the ITV highlights, the TMS podcast and Cricinfo ... it's a series to savour for sure.
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 12:13 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

not sure but doubt it. will be streaming the game against fulham tomorrow and then back in collingwood for champs lge wednesday
Think i will pop to me local and watch it LIVE
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 1:15 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Think i will pop to me local and watch it LIVE
Git it'll still be live just on my poxy laptop
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 1:18 pm
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Git it'll still be live just on my poxy laptop
Tis a tough life on the ocean,when you have no ship
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 1:19 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Tis a tough life on the ocean,when you have no ship
ha try watching football on a 512k bandwidth at sea, like the keystone cops

Virgin 20mb however is a bit better
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 1:22 pm
FREE TIBET

ha try watching football on a 512k bandwidth at sea, like the keystone cops

Virgin 20mb however is a bit better
That arse wouldn't look out of place then
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 2:48 pm

expatasia is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DeadVim
I've been hitting the ITV highlights, the TMS podcast and Cricinfo ... it's a series to savour for sure.
http://www.testmatchsofa.com/Highlig...+v+Eng+2010-11

Just found the Test Match Sofans even do a highlights show - 'Aussies in disaferkinray'
Old Dec 3rd 2010, 2:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.testmatchsofa.com/Highlig...+v+Eng+2010-11

Just found the Test Match Sofans even do a highlights show - 'Aussies in disaferkinray'
"This site is blocked by the Australian Government" - honest, it won't run on a work pc
Old Dec 4th 2010, 3:07 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point

The Russian bid was critisized for the vast distances between the Russian cities but if Australia had been awarded the tournament, matches would have been played in Perth as well as in Sydney and Darwin.

Choosing Qatar, however, was preposterous. The temperature there in June/July is closer to 50 tahn to 40C
Old Dec 4th 2010, 4:46 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Aussie world cup bid...

UK FA boss resigns, claiming the UK only missed out because everyone else is cheating:

Roger Burden, acting chairman of the Football Association, has withdrawn his application for the permanent position, saying he can no longer trust FIFA members after the failure of England's bid to host the 2018 World Cup.

"I recognise that an important part of the role is liaison with FIFA, our global governing body," he said in a statement.

"I am not prepared to deal with people whom I cannot trust and I have withdrawn my candidacy."

He added that England's bid team in Zurich, which included prime minister David Cameron and the second in line to the throne, Prince William, was promised votes which had not been delivered by the Executive Committee (Exco) members.
Old Dec 4th 2010, 4:49 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
UK FA boss resigns, claiming the UK only missed out because everyone else is cheating:
it's my ball and i'm going home
Old Dec 4th 2010, 4:51 pm
THR
Account Closed

THR is an unknown quantity at this point

I was hoping for England to get the competition but after the reactions from the sore losers of England I'm beginning to bend towards thinking that perhaps those whinging arrogant people who think they are somehow above everyone else should not be given anything at all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.