Aston and Trish.

Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:02 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Aston and Trish.

Hey Ast and family.

You made it then. Welcome to sunny Perth. Did you bring the rain with you though
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:27 am
If all else fails...smile

smiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond reputesmiling4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
popped in to see if there are any cars for sale..but theyve all gone..not to worry glad those people selling them were able to..

so if anyones after a gulable brummie with a few quid to spend im your man..

ast,....
so good to hear from you Ast, glad your having a quiet time of it ! Enjoy the cold weather Ems x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:58 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Hey Ast and family.

You made it then. Welcome to sunny Perth. Did you bring the rain with you though
Welcome!

On a scale of 1 to 10, how glad are you now that you didn't buy another house in England?

You're not hanging around on the house/car front are you? Good onya!

Jules x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:25 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Welcome to Perth.
You don't waste much time do you.
Are you as quick at this with everything you do
That is probably a question for Mrs Aston Man

Seriously folks, welcome and I must agree with TraceyW - it is bloody cold, but you'll soon acclimatise

I hope you enjoy your lives here in Perth

Shirley
Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:15 pm
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Marcus glad to see youve made it there safe and sound

Looking forward to reading more of your updates

Still no news this end :curse: C x
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Hi Ast, Trish and family ...so pleased you made it okay You got a job already?...that's great ....should be a nice weekend, weatherwise.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 6:37 pm
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Cameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond reputeCameron Clan has a reputation beyond repute

HEY AST! - GLAD YOU ALL ARRIVED SAFELY. BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU ALL A LOT THIS WEEK.
HOPE OZ IS EVERYTHING YOU WANT IT TO BE. SENDING LOTS OF LOVE FROM THE OTHER PERTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you arrived safe and sound. If you passing the camel farm go give ali a big kiss for me - boy he had lips to die for.
cant wait to hear how things progress for you and your tribe.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:56 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi M

Glad youve arrived safely. Looking forward to your updates. Where are you thinking of buying your house?

Joex
Old Jun 8th 2007, 7:57 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

flippin hell,it seems like ive been here months,,

i have been really lucky and hopefully fell on my feet...start work monday,i cant believe my luck,

found a house(offer been accepted,ive got to sort a loan out next week)..jezzus i know,flippin nuts or what?...but the mrs and kids love the house so,as long as their happy,,i think thats half the battle.

buying a car or ute in the morning,few loose ends to sort out and then bobs your uncle..

might get chance for a walk on the beach on sunday....its like typical u.k summers day's ,here for us,lucky agian for us i think,it will break me in nice and gentle..

its been a bit frantic ,i dont think i have realised were in oz yet..flippin strange..

thank you for the welcomes,and good luck messages

ast

Last edited by aston man; Jun 8th 2007 at 8:07 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 9:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant futureBishop3912 has a brilliant future

i have been really lucky and hopefully fell on my feet...start work monday,i cant believe my luck,

found a house(offer been accepted,ive got to sort a loan out next week)..jezzus i know,flippin nuts or what?...but the mrs and kids love the house so,as long as their happy,,i think thats half the battle.

buying a car or ute in the morning,few loose ends to sort out and then bobs your uncle..

might get chance for a walk on the beach on sunday....its like typical u.k summers day's ,here for us,lucky agian for us i think,it will break me in nice and gentle..

its been a bit frantic ,i dont think i have realised were in oz yet..flippin strange..

ast
Great to hear your are settling in well, keep the updates coming, cant believe all youve got done in such a short time. Good luck for the job on Monday.
Old Jun 8th 2007, 10:05 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

ast
good luck mate !!!!

yer doin well there already

take care

S&R
Old Jun 9th 2007, 3:40 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

ast
Great news ,ast. You got jet lag ? - posting at 4am
Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

nickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond reputenickyjohnt has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Perth ! you dont believe in hanging about do you ? good luck with the job & house.

All the best

Nicky
Old Jun 9th 2007, 8:15 am

snow-white is an unknown quantity at this point

ast
hi ast and family god your finally there!!!!
how quick are you at sorting things out cant believe youve already bought a house wish the uk market was that quick i might get there myself then.
all the best keep us updated
lesley x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.