aston

Old Aug 1st 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: aston

Originally Posted by brummy
ers a posh en rich..
hey used to go to villa ground in younger days ,andy gray , brian little ,peter withe and ron saunders stick in my mind, lived in druids heath , solihull lodge drank all over,maypole ,cartland,kings norton,northfield,solihull,icerbar,aussie bar,shirley,hagley road ,redditch,belfry,earlswood,bluebell,barnt green,crooked house,them was the days wish i could go back in time,now living in qld hervey bay.memories!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 17th 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Originally Posted by isle
hey used to go to villa ground in younger days ,andy gray , brian little ,peter withe and ron saunders stick in my mind, lived in druids heath , solihull lodge drank all over,maypole ,cartland,kings norton,northfield,solihull,icerbar,aussie bar,shirley,hagley road ,redditch,belfry,earlswood,bluebell,barnt green,crooked house,them was the days wish i could go back in time,now living in qld hervey bay.memories!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive drank in all those places.From Kings Norton.Up the Blues
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

isle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura aboutisle has a spectacular aura about

hi toan
what school did you go to ,I went to maypole which became baverstock,had a few friends from kingsnorton also wife came from there do you remember the mop and the old cinema on the green.I lived in druids heath till i was 18 then moved to shirley then the Isle of wight, then to oz 2 years ago coming up to 46 years of age what about you?
Old Aug 25th 2010, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

toan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to alltoan is a name known to all

Hi Isle,
I went to selly oak.My cousin ran the bull the last 18 mths,the hazelwell,red lion kings heath and the hare & hounds in rednal.Did you play footy,the real footy?
My dad has run a club for 28 yrs in cotteridge.
Will send a pm as your bound to know people i know.