Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ashley Madison Details Released

View Poll Results: Are you sweating over the release of Ashley Madison hack info?
Yes, I'm in the s**t if my SO finds out
0%
No, I'm safe
60.00%
Meh
40.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Ashley Madison Details Released

Old Aug 20th 2015, 5:22 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ashley Madison Details Released

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'd never heard of it until this hack. Wtf do you (general obviously) need a specific site to cheat? Also, paying extra to guarantee a ****, how is that not prostitution?
I'd never heard of the site before either, what makes it different from any other dating site? You can't tell me the others don't have people on them who are cheating on their partners!

Allegedly some of the council and government email addresses belong to people who left those organisations months or years ago, or in fact never worked there! Is there no check on whether the email addresses are kosher? "click on the link to verify its your address" kind of thing?
Old Aug 20th 2015, 9:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana

Allegedly some of the council and government email addresses belong to people who left those organisations months or years ago, or in fact never worked there! Is there no check on whether the email addresses are kosher? "click on the link to verify its your address" kind of thing?
Wasn't there a very famous Christine Keeler quote about that kind of thing.
'
Something about "They would say that wouldn't they"

Not sure I agree with the hackers motivation in all of this.... in some cases it could actually be saving marriages and discretion and secrecy could be part of that. Some call it lies and cheating, others could call it, Satisfying the missing aspect in something that is almost perfect whilst being discrete.

Bottom line is in one way it's a loss of freedom and I figured that hackers were all about freedom.
Old Aug 20th 2015, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I'd never heard of it until this hack. Wtf do you (general obviously) need a specific site to cheat? Also, paying extra to guarantee a ****, how is that not prostitution?
You've not seen this ad on TV ? or on Movie trailers ? They also have plenty of radio ad's in the wee small hours.... I hear them whilst on night shift.

Old Aug 20th 2015, 10:37 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
You've not seen this ad on TV ? or on Movie trailers ? They also have plenty of radio ad's in the wee small hours.... I hear them whilst on night shift.

Only see TV occasionally at work, and then usually just sport, and I never listen to Aussie radio
Old Aug 20th 2015, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
It's total bullshit because 95% of the subscribers are men. It turns out all those adverts you see about "women in your area looking for love" etc.. are fake. Who'd have thunk it </sarc>

Yep, as with most dating websites - 99% men, 1% fake woman profiles.
Old Aug 20th 2015, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alfresco
Yep, as with most dating websites - 99% men, 1% fake woman profiles.

suckers handing over the money for those odds of actually hooking up. Idiots

Agree with MP its no different to hiring a hooker anyway, the guy on business ordering to his room, or the tradie sneaking off on payday, " I was at the pub love " to the local brothel.

On the brothel score, son as an apprentice used to hear all the braggin done by the blokes on the sites. Pretty full on details but anyway, none of the wives seemed to have a clue. Absolutely no idea, and there was loads of them doing it. Friend of ours too, all the blokes in that group knew, the wife was right stuck up, wealthy parents, she had no idea, and you would see them out at dinner, the BBQ, all playing happy families.