arse about Face

Old Jun 5th 2011, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default arse about Face

Leave the doors open... We're trying to let some heat in.... During the winter

Shut the windows... Youre letting the heat in.. During the summer...

Christmas... Its Hot as.... Having a Christmas in July

21 degrees C and yer reaching for your winter woolies coz its cold

Tax man gives you money back when you do your tax return...

Having a few quid left at the end of the month to give the kids some pocket money instead of raiding their piggy banks to pay the phone bill....

Australia is all arse about face, but I am getting used to it
Old Jun 5th 2011, 9:23 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: arse about Face

Bark falls off the trees and the leaves stay on (mostly).
Old Jun 5th 2011, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

medwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of lightmedwaymark is a glorious beacon of light

I mentioned to the other half today about the fact that everything seems to be flowering at the moment!
Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

The North Pole is on the other side of the Equator.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Rambi
Bark falls off the trees and the leaves stay on (mostly).
My 2 were delighted to find some fallen leaves in Perth this afternoon to kick about in. The little fella bought quite a collection home with him too.

Alison x
Attached Thumbnails arse about Face-zn.jpg  

Last edited by al150n; Jun 5th 2011 at 11:11 am.
Old Jun 5th 2011, 11:21 am
Rhino with a big horn!

Rambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond reputeRambi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al150n
My 2 were delighted to find some fallen leaves in Perth this afternoon to kick about in. The little fella bought quite a collection home with him too.

Alison x
That's cute. There's a place in Victoria called Bright which has loads of deciduous trees. Usually one street will have all the same type and the next street will have something different. It's a great place to visit in the autumn.

We've got a couple of elms on the property but the only fun they seem to supply is fishing leaves out of the pool
Old Jun 5th 2011, 11:41 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eddie007
Leave the doors open... We're trying to let some heat in.... During the winter

Shut the windows... Youre letting the heat in.. During the summer...

Christmas... Its Hot as.... Having a Christmas in July

21 degrees C and yer reaching for your winter woolies coz its cold

Tax man gives you money back when you do your tax return...

Having a few quid left at the end of the month to give the kids some pocket money instead of raiding their piggy banks to pay the phone bill....

Australia is all arse about face, but I am getting used to it
Taking clothes off when you go outside cos it's warmer out than in is something that I'm not sure I will get used to

It does mess with your head that when the nights get dark earlier it is not the run up to Christmas!

Still, I would rather live here and struggle with these things, than live elsewhere and have things as they have been for the previous 40+ years