Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:22 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future
Default Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

This bloody woman from a couple of doors down just had the bloody cheek to come an have a go at me for chasing her cat out of my garden 'cos I upset her little precious!! Bloody cheek. When I suggested she had a litter tray for it, to stop it shitting in my garden, she looked at me as if I was the scum of the earth!! Irresponsible cat owners are the scum of the earth may they all be damned!!!!!:curse::curse:

Rant over.................Mrs PHH
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:26 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

Originally Posted by PaddyHaHa
This bloody woman from a couple of doors down just had the bloody cheek to come an have a go at me for chasing her cat out of my garden 'cos I upset her little precious!! Bloody cheek. When I suggested she had a litter tray for it, to stop it shitting in my garden, she looked at me as if I was the scum of the earth!! Irresponsible cat owners are the scum of the earth may they all be damned!!!!!:curse::curse:

I would be bloody fuming if I were you.

Get a Jack Russell Terrier,

Flick the faeces into her garden each and every time, in fact have a contest at flicking them at her windows.

totally disgusting.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:30 pm
Curse you aqua scum

PaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant futurePaddyHaHa has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I would be bloody fuming if I were you.

Get a Jack Russell Terrier,

Flick the faeces into her garden each and every time, in fact have a contest at flicking them at her windows.

totally disgusting.
Think I might go an borrow a horse or other suitably large animal and let it wander round crapping in her garden - bet she wouldn't be up for that!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Think I might go an borrow a horse or other suitably large animal and let it wander round crapping in her garden - bet she wouldn't be up for that!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

put in on a shovel and lay it on her own door step , that will soon shut her up!!!

annkc
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:52 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
Are there any zoo's around, if you could get some Lion DooDoo, and put it on you garden the cat's would keep away failing that buy a gun
good luck, a devoted cat lover:curse:

nanny2six. x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately tis the way of cats..........all except mine, mine has been agrophobic (?) since the day we got her, she commando crawls her way across the garden until she finds her spot, does her business then like a pack of dogs is chasing her hurtles through the cat flap scaring the shit out of everyone. Its so funny. She jumps at the slightest noise and spends all day sleeping and eating, she is also fat because of it. I dont think she has ever been outside out garden. Sometimes she can be brave and ventrure right to the bottom, but usually she goes under the house. It is annoying, even for someone with cats, you dont mind your pets shit but not someone elses. When we had another cat that used to go next door we would go round and clean up he messes, most of the time though they do bury it but then I wouldnt stop anyone chasing a pet of mine off.

Jo
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:54 pm
Curse you aqua scum

Originally Posted by joho
most of the time though they do bury it but then I wouldnt stop anyone chasing a pet of mine off.

Jo
That's the problem! I'm a gardener and a handful of cat poo instead of soil isn't very pleasant!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

That's the problem! I'm a gardener and a handful of cat poo instead of soil isn't very pleasant!
been there done that.... yuck. Cant really suggest anything apart from the spray stuff, not sure if that works.

Jo
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

One of my biggest hates - cats:curse:

Little b*******s, we are surrounded by them, 2 on one side, 3 on the other and several opposite. I have tried everything to deter them - they started leaving their little piles in a new border I had to made in the front garden, so I put netting over it all, so now they just crap on the front lawn

We've got a dog, so they don't come in the back garden so much, but there a still a few arrogant buggers who do.

We pour water over them from the upstairs windows if we catch them in the front, the neighbours complained when she saw, said her precious little pussy only went in litter trays, I did offer her the evidence but she she refused to accept it!

Hubby has a high powered water gun, that works quite nicely.

Failing all that, warfain tablets stuffed in fish heads should get a good result, just don't tell anyone it was my idea

Sam
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:23 pm
Who's the nanny?

nanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to allnanny2six is a name known to all
Wink Re: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

Originally Posted by joho
Unfortunately tis the way of cats..........all except mine, mine has been agrophobic (?) since the day we got her, she commando crawls her way across the garden until she finds her spot, does her business then like a pack of dogs is chasing her hurtles through the cat flap scaring the shit out of everyone. Its so funny. She jumps at the slightest noise and spends all day sleeping and eating, she is also fat because of it. I dont think she has ever been outside out garden. Sometimes she can be brave and ventrure right to the bottom, but usually she goes under the house. It is annoying, even for someone with cats, you dont mind your pets shit but not someone elses. When we had another cat that used to go next door we would go round and clean up he messes, most of the time though they do bury it but then I wouldnt stop anyone chasing a pet of mine off.

Jo
Thanx for the laugh Jo, needed my inhaler then, the thought of your poor cat comando crawling across your lawn has had me in stiches,well funny i have a friend in Perth who had to take her dog Rebble to the vet, he told her it was depresion poor thing's on tablet's and has been for some time hope your poor kitty will recover, keep me posted,
concerned, nanny2six
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:33 pm
Who's the nanny?

Wink Re: Arrrgggghhhhh!!!! Irresponsible cat owners!!!!

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Little b*******s, we are surrounded by them, 2 on one side, 3 on the other and several opposite. I have tried everything to deter them - they started leaving their little piles in a new border I had to made in the front garden, so I put netting over it all, so now they just crap on the front lawn

We've got a dog, so they don't come in the back garden so much, but there a still a few arrogant buggers who do.

We pour water over them from the upstairs windows if we catch them in the front, the neighbours complained when she saw, said her precious little pussy only went in litter trays, I did offer her the evidence but she she refused to accept it!

Failing all that, warfain tablets stuffed in fish heads should get a good result, just don't tell anyone it was my idea

Sam
Hi Sam, your secret's safe with me least said soonest mended,
lovin your work. nanny2six
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:41 pm
Curse you aqua scum

Originally Posted by Sammy T

Sam
just read oh thread. I hate little smelly b******s too but one time, while visiting a friend in unusual sunny english weather i spotted a cat down the end of her garden. I quickly finished last drops from small bottle of beer and hey presto bulls eye right between the eyes yessssssssssssss what a result , little f****r never came back
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

A little trick I was told about should work. Get a big net and a bucket of pig swill. When the fluffy pussy comes in your garden drop the net to trap it and then pour the pig swill on it. Then let it go. The first thing it will do is run straight back home, through the cat flap and sit it it's favorite chair cleaning itself. The owners should be well pleased with the stench.

Failing that you can get a good catapult down the market.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:06 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

just read oh thread. I hate little smelly b******s too but one time, while visiting a friend in unusual sunny english weather i spotted a cat down the end of her garden. I quickly finished last drops from small bottle of beer and hey presto bulls eye right between the eyes yessssssssssssss what a result , little f****r never came back
If you think that's funny then there's something seriously wrong with you.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like strange cats wandering around my garden but a little water pistol aimed in their general direction is usually enough to move them on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.