Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Argh I want to go NOW

Originally Posted by JenJen
Put me on a plane tomorrow PLEASE
can i come ?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:32 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Me too
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

black cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to allblack cat is a name known to all

room for one more?!
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:45 pm
Account Closed

Who's driving
Old Sep 13th 2007, 4:55 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Who's driving
Can I come too....I'll bring plenty of cake for the journey....
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:05 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

NO

none of you can go till I can

you'll just have to be patient ok
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:17 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

I'll sit in the back going "Are we there yet?"
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:40 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sarab40
Can I come too....I'll bring plenty of cake for the journey....
what sort of cake ?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:44 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

what sort of cake ?
chocolate,lemon drizzle,coffee+walnut, and fridge cake...
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:45 pm
Account Closed

chocolate,lemon drizzle,coffee+walnut, and fridge cake...
you can sit upfront with me then
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:47 pm
sarab40

you can sit upfront with me then
are you driving then?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:48 pm
sarab40

you dont just want me to sit next to you because of my cakes now do you?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:51 pm
Account Closed

you dont just want me to sit next to you because of my cakes now do you?
you may have to grab the joystick , hows yer grip ?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:52 pm
sarab40

you may have to grab the joystick , hows yer grip ?

Exceptionally firm...from piping sausagemeat all these years!!! Like a vice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.